By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Dear Ubisoft, **** You

At the moment I hate Ubisoft because they have only delivered one game for the PS3 on time, and that was filled with bugs AC (which I will be borrowing from a friend). In spite of this I have bought Blazing Angels, RSV and GRAW from them (all for PS3 and I have sold them now) but haze has been delayed (admittedly not their fault) and BA 2 was delayed.
Hopefully, they will deliver End War, RSV 2 and Air Pilot to me on PS3 on time without bugs

Around the Network

didnt you post a thread with identical topic and comments about Ubisoft some months earlier?

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

Legend11 said:
I miss the old EA, the one that put out stuff like M.U.L.E. and Seven Cities of Gold. If that EA came back they would dominate a lot more than they do now.

688 Attack Sub
007: Agent Under Fire
007: Everything or Nothing
Adventure Construction Set
Black
F1 2000
Fifa 2001
Fifa 08
Fifa Soccer 2003
Keef The Thief
The Lord of the Rings: Battle for Middle Earth
The Lord of the Rings: Battle for Middle Earth 2
Medal of Honor: Underground
Medal of Honor
Need for Speed: High Stakes
Need for Speed 3:  Hot Pursuit
Need for Speed 2
Need for Speed: Most Wanted
Need for Speed: Underground
Need for Speed: Underground 2
NHL 08
NHL 07
NHL 06
NHL 96 (only on PC version)
Nuclear Strike
Privateer 2: The Darkening
Reboot
Road Rash
Road Rash 2
Road Rash 3
Road Rash 3-D
The Simpsons Game
Triple Play 97
Triple Play 98
Triple Play 2000
Triple Play 2001
Ultima 9: Ascension
Wing Commander 4

“Developed by” and “published by” are not the same thing. On that list only 37 games are made by EA.

hypothesis 1 – You are cheating to make the list longer. That is very low, but not coming from you.

hypothesis 2 – You got no clue. You use  M.U.L.E. and Seven Cities of Gold as examples of great EA games when they are developed by Ozark Softscape.

I can beat that list without posting a single sport game (racing games have their own category). I will also avoid Nes, Snes, Genesis and PSX games. Why? Because I can. And I am not in the mood to do research for crappy retro games..

PS2

007: Agent Under Fire
007: Everything or Nothing
The Lord of the rings RoT
The Lord of the Rings, The Third Age

Harry Potter CoS
Harry Potter PoA
Harry Potter GoF
Harry Potter OoP
From Russia with Love

Goldeneye Rogue Agent
MOH Rising Sun
MOH Vanguard
Need for Speed: Most Wanted
Need for Speed: Underground
Need for Speed: Underground 2
Need for Speed Carbon
Need for Speed Pro Street
Catwoman
GodFather
Black

GBA

Harry Potter PoA
Harry Potter GoF
Harry Potter OoP
James Bond 007 Nightfire
Need for Speed Underground
Need for Speed Underground 2

Ds

Need for Speed
Harry Potter GoF
Harry Potter OoP
NFS Carbon
NFS Most Wanted
Goldeneye Rogue Agent
My Sims

N 64  

Road Rash 64

PC

MOH AA
MOH PA
MOH Airbone

Wii

Boogie

38, 1 more than you (I could post 20 more sports games). In the end this is useless. You did not play many games developed by EA to be some authorithy.

I won. But did I really won? Playing more EA games than other person is like saying: Hey I can eat shit faster than you.

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

ItsaMii said:

hypothesis 2 – You got no clue. You use  M.U.L.E. and Seven Cities of Gold as examples of great EA games when they are developed by Ozark Softscape.

They may have been developed by Ozark but they were closely associated with EA.  It was EA that took the leap of faith that allowed M.U.L.E. to even be developed.  Seriously I'm not the one cheating by eliminating a bunch of games from someone else's list, pretty sad that you had to do that. 

Oh and what's this bullshit about EA Sports games when you have 9 f'n Harry Potter games and 10 Need For Speed games on your list? 

Want to know the funny part?  I missed putting in the Nascar games I played and Madden 08.  So who's the bitch now?

byebye hohohohohoho

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network
Legend11 said:
ItsaMii said:

hypothesis 2 – You got no clue. You use M.U.L.E. and Seven Cities of Gold as examples of great EA games when they are developed by Ozark Softscape.

They may have been developed by Ozark but they were closely associated with EA. It was EA that took the leap of faith that allowed M.U.L.E. to even be developed. Seriously I'm not the one cheating by eliminating a bunch of games from someone else's list, pretty sad that you had to do that.

Oh and what's this bullshit about EA Sports games when you have 9 f'n Harry Potter games and 10 Need For Speed games on your list?

Want to know the funny part? I missed putting in the Nascar games I played and Madden 08. So who's the bitch now?

Well obviously you are. 

ItsaMii has won the pissing contest and now you're swearing which makes ItsaMii's victory even more obvious.

Words Of Wisdom said:
Legend11 said:
ItsaMii said:

hypothesis 2 – You got no clue. You use M.U.L.E. and Seven Cities of Gold as examples of great EA games when they are developed by Ozark Softscape.

They may have been developed by Ozark but they were closely associated with EA. It was EA that took the leap of faith that allowed M.U.L.E. to even be developed. Seriously I'm not the one cheating by eliminating a bunch of games from someone else's list, pretty sad that you had to do that.

Want to know the funny part? I missed putting in the Nascar games I played and Madden 08. So who's the bitch now?

Well obviously you are. 

ItsaMii has won the pissing contest and now you're swearing which makes ItsaMii's victory even more obvious.

Whatever...  I also played some of those games on multiple systems, for example I actually rented a 3DO at one time to play Road Rash (and two other games), also played it on Playstation and N64.  Anyways no worries as I'm tired of the BS and I'll be ignoring him from now on.

Legend11 said:
ItsaMii said:

So are you dumb the opposite of smart? Developed by and Published by. Do you want me to include all games EA published in my list? That would make almost 200 games.

Half Life in a EA games list? Do you dare call that a legitimate list?

I do not see any problem with 10 or 9 of the games from the same series into a EA list. That is all they do. They release 007. MoH, HP, NFS, Madden, NHL, FIFA on a yearly basis. Then they release it on all platforms.

Then again, I see on your old list 3 Bard`s Tale, 3 CC, 3 Fifas, 3 LOR, 7 NFS (no one but you can do it, I believe), 6 NHL, 4 Road Rash, 4 Triple Play, 4 Ultima and 4 Wing Commander. That is a lot of variety right? Most of them are PC only also. My list is spread among more platforms and I omitted old games and sports games on purpose. Just to make the pwnage more epic (oh my inner teenager).

I would say a bitch and one that is not smart enough to live without a pimp. Like I said before I did not include, Nes, Snes, Genesis, Psx and sports games (FIFA, MADDEN, NHL). If I did the list would be too big  and even worst take too much time. Time wasted on EA games is worst than time spent arguing with you.

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

Legend11 said:
Words Of Wisdom said:
Legend11 said:
ItsaMii said:

Whatever... I also played some of those games on multiple systems, for example I actually rented a 3DO at one time to play Road Rash (and two other games), also played it on Playstation and N64. Anyways no worries as I'm tired of the BS and I'll be ignoring him from now on.

Please do not go back on your word.

Your post story suggests that you never contradict yourself, do flip-flops or use double standards. Do not start doing those things now.

Satan said:

RolStoppable said:
Wow, Legend11 got totally owned.

Not really, there was no mention in the original post that I couldn't include EA published games from outside studios along with those developed internally.  Also considering  how many of the games overlap on different systems it would be a nightmare to try to go through and list them all.  Even some of the old PC games I mentioned were on multiple systems (some I played on C64 and later played them again on PC for example).  I'm done with this argument because I don't appreciate being called a cheater, dumb, and all the other verbal abuse.  I do regret saying bitch though as I shouldn't have sunk to the level of vulgar insults.