By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Dear Ubisoft, **** You

ItsaMii said:
erikers said:

@ItsaMii

Ubisoft games are fine. You just have to read reviews and watch videos of games to know which ones to avoid. And don't buy a Wii if you want their high quality games.

How many Ubisoft games have you played? So every Ubisoft game on the Wii, Gamecube and N64 is low quality? I saw your comments before you edited. I did not own a GC, but Wii can play them. Another issue: do not make harsh comments about bias when you have only 360 games on your profile. I can rent games (that how I play 80% of them) and I can rent consoles I do not own or play at friend`s house. I have played a lot of these Ubi games on PS2 and some on the Wii (unfortunately). Bugs and Glitches have annoyed me on both.

And that argument is very weak dude. Do not expect quality games from Ubi if you bought a Wii. So I should just buy them and consent?

You clearly have some form of reading comprehension problems (or bad memory) and since you want to bring up my original post that I changed for your benefit since I figured it was too honest of an opinion for you to entertain, I'll respond here.

First of all, what I said was so far this gen, all of ubisofts top quality games are on systems other than the wii. Then I said you know what kind of 3rd party support the N64 and Gamecube got so you should know what you got into with a wii. That says absolutely nothing about any Ubisoft games from last gen and beyond. Yes I have played a bunch of Ubisoft games including the 3 prince of persia games and some of their tons of tom clancy games last gen etc...

Which leads me to my profile. I'm only putting 360 games in it until ioi provides a way to sort the games by system. Otherwise it gets screwed up when you add new games from different systems like your game profile is. I have a ton of systems beginning with atari/nes to N64 to this gen. It's pointless to list them all because it's irrelevant whether you believe me or not. I'm just amused you think my library of games only consists of 16 xbox 360 games I added 3 days ago on this website.

Finally, my argument is not weak at all, it's common sense. Ubisoft dumps their garbage unto the wii. If you are looking for Ubisofts top shelf quality games, you haven't, and aren't getting them anytime soon on the wii. You shouldn't buy them and consent, you should avoid them and buy a different game you like. It's no suprise you dislike ubisoft when you've only played their games on ps2 and wii. Read some reviews before you play medicore games and you'll be better off, especially if other systems happen to have better versions of the same game.

Completed XBLA: 16 / 32
Completed Retail: 17 / 64
GS Completion %: 82.63%

Around the Network
Wow, it's been a while since I've been on here. Anyways, It's my belief that one would have to be utterly daft to actually purchase Assasin's Creed for the PS3 at full price.

It is also my belief that the main reason this glitch infested game is actually selling is because of Ubisoft using & exploiting Jade Raymond's "popularity" cause tonnes of nerds, or older men who can't get some anymore, drool over her like I've never seen before.

There, I'm done and will see you guys in another 4-5 months :P

No one of those are really bugs, they are features...

BTW The best is the Guard with special needs...

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."

who is jade raymond?

I disagree again erikers. Ubisoft games are not fine. Too much crap and the good games are full of bugs. You do not seem to know a lot about N64 and GC. N64 and PSX had a lot of weak games from Ubi. It was not a Nintendo only problem. Rayman was very good on both Psx and N64. Tonic Trouble was also ok. Could you tell what Ubi great games were PSX exclusives? I can only see Rayman.

So why do you think it is amusing that I think that you only have 360 games into your profile when you did the same lame assumption. I do not think you own only these games. I am telling you that it is a flawed logic (like you already concluded). I own hundreds of games not on the list, I am just too lazy to add them all at once.

Ubisoft`s games were bad on Psx, N64, GC, PS2 and now the Wii. I will keep bitching about lame games. I will also bitch about good games full of bugs (like POP 2).

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

Around the Network

Watching the first video of Red Steel gave me the Red Steel anger all over again!

Prepare for termination! It is the only logical thing to do, for I am only loyal to Megatron.

Here's my EA list (I didn't finish all of them but played them):

Seven Cities of Gold
M.U.L.E.
Archon
Archon 2: Adept
The Bard's Tale
The Bard's Tale 2
The Bard's Tale 3
688 Attack Sub
007: Agent Under Fire
007: Everything or Nothing
Abram's Battle Tank
Adventure Construction Set
Alient Vs. Predator
Alone in the Dark 2
American McGee's Alice
Amnesia
Battlefield 1942
Battlefield 2
Black
Black & White
Burnout
Burnout 3: Takedown
Chuck Yeager's Advanced Flight Trainer
Clive Barker's Undying
Comanche 4
Command & Conquer: Red Alert
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 2
Command & Conquer: Tiberian Sun
Crusader: No Remourse
Dungeon Keeper
Dungeon Keeper 2
Emperor: Battle for Dune
F1 2000
F-16 Combat Pilot
Fade To Black
The Faery Tale Adventure: Book 1
Fifa 2001
Fifa 08
Fifa Soccer 2003
Half Life 1: Anthology
Half Life 2 (Xbox)
Jane's Combat Simulation: F-15
Keef The Thief
Lands of Lore 3
Legacy of the Ancients
The Lord of the Rings: Battle for Middle Earth
The Lord of the Rings: Battle for Middle Earth 2
The Lost Files of Sherlock Holmes: The Case of the Rose Tattoo
The Magic Candle 2
The Magic Candle 3
Magic Carpet
Medal of Honor: Underground
Medal of Honor
Might & Magic 2
Moto Racer
Moto Racer 2
Need for Speed: High Stakes
Need for Speed 3:  Hot Pursuit
Need for Speed 2
Need for Speed: Most Wanted
Need for Speed: Underground
Need for Speed: Underground 2
Need for Speed
NHL 08
NHL 07
NHL 06
NHL 95
NHL 96
NHL 97
Nuclear Strike
Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath
Populous
Privateer 2: The Darkening
Rampart
Reboot
Risky Woods
Road Rash
Road Rash 2
Road Rash 3
Road Rash 3-D
Simcity
Simcity 2000
The Simpsons Game
The Simpsons Road Rage
Test Drive 4
Test Drive 5
Timesplitters: Future Perfect
Triple Play 97
Triple Play 98
Triple Play 2000
Triple Play 2001
Ultima 7: Part 2 - The Silver Seed
Ultima 9: Ascension
Ultima 8: Pagan
Ultima Underworld: The Sygian Abyss
Wing Commander 2
Wing Commander 3
Wing Commander 4
Wing Commander: The Kilrathi Saga

Legend11 said:

Here's my EA list (I didn't finish all of them but played them):

<snip>

Good grief that's a long list.  Do you have an EA pillow you hug at night too? 

I miss the old EA, the one that put out stuff like M.U.L.E. and Seven Cities of Gold. If that EA came back they would dominate a lot more than they do now.

IMO the only truly great game Ubisoft has made in the last decade is Beyond Good & Evil which was tragically underrated.

Still, for the 4 hours or so that I played the rental of AC I had fun with it. It certainly had it's problems and wouldn't be breaking into the 9s for me score wise but I didn't encounter any major bugs and the movement/climbing was so awesome that the game was worth renting at least just for the experience of leaping around town.