By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 16 - Signup Thread

If you feel you can hammer out the FFVI one given a bit more time, I'm fine with that. If you want to let it percolate for a while yet, then that's fine too, we'll do something else.

Hmm...

Do you mean Nintendo generally, or something like Zelda? I can think of a couple ways Zelda might be done offhand, at least as a vague idea anyway.

Or we could do Mario ... from the goombas' point of view. OTOH we just did a reversal like that with the zombies, so maybe save that for another time.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom! 

Around the Network

I would like to play this game, but I cant because of time. Anyways, have fun.

I'd rather have it as a all around videogames. Because I was planning on roleclaiming swamp zombie from L4D2. And that would be hard if it were only Nintendo =/

I think I'll pass on this one, don't have much free time and I'm a bit worn out, but good luck to all

dsister44 said:
I'd rather have it as a all around videogames. Because I was planning on roleclaiming swamp zombie from L4D2. And that would be hard if it were only Nintendo =/

You could still role claim that. :P

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Around the Network
supermario128 said:
dsister44 said:

You could still role claim that. :P

I plan to anyways. Just if it is only a Nintendo theme I might run into a bit of trouble =(

c03n3nj0 said:

Brawl.

Whoever runs it can be Master Hand!

That would be awesome.  Someone would need to come up with all the roles though.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

theRepublic said:
c03n3nj0 said:

Brawl.

That would be awesome.  Someone would need to come up with all the roles though.

I actually had many ideas, but if I post them it would ruin the surprise. -_-

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

c03n3nj0 said:
theRepublic said:
c03n3nj0 said:

Brawl.

So are you going to be the mod?

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

theRepublic said:
c03n3nj0 said:
theRepublic said:
c03n3nj0 said:

Brawl.

So are you going to be the mod?

Isn't TruckO making the new game?

If I am mod though, it would take me a while to set it up. 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."