By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Mafia Round 16 - Signup Thread

One game sounds better, I'll be happy with any type of game. Doesn't really matter to me.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Around the Network

Themed, vanilla or with many roles (like Body Snatchers, Bus Drivers, Roleblockers)?

Signature goes here!

Themed! I find those to be a hella more fun.

Not zombie again, maybe post-apocalyptic with mutants? I'm with Mario that I wouldn't really mind, though.

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

One game!

Themed game!

Definitely one game.

I'm open to either themed or vanilla though. 

Around the Network

One game would be ideal, and themed would just be icing on the cake.

PSN ID: KingFate_

supermario128 said:
One game sounds better, I'll be happy with any type of game. Doesn't really matter to me.

For mario's sake if you're the next round mod, and do a themed game, made the obvious ones the good guys

||Tag courtesy of fkusumot - "Heaven is like a Nintendo theme park!"||Join the Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 American League HERE!||

Falcon095 said:
supermario128 said:

For mario's sake if you're the next round mod, and do a themed game, made the obvious ones the good guys

What are you trying to say Falcon?

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

supermario128 said:
Falcon095 said:
supermario128 said:

What are you trying to say Falcon?

He's saying he's proud of you. 

Except for dsister. 

Tag (Courtesy of Fkusumot) "If I'm posting in this thread then it's probally a spam thread."                               

With only 14, definitely one game. Themed is fine. Not zombies again unless it's Plants vs. Zombies.

Tag (courtesy of fkusumot): "Please feel free -- nay, I encourage you -- to offer rebuttal."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My advice to fanboys: Brag about stuff that's true, not about stuff that's false. Predict stuff that's likely, not stuff that's unlikely. You will be happier, and we will be happier.

"Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts." - Sen. Pat Moynihan
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The old smileys: ; - ) : - ) : - ( : - P : - D : - # ( c ) ( k ) ( y ) If anyone knows the shortcut for , let me know!
I have the most epic death scene ever in VGChartz Mafia.  Thanks WordsofWisdom!