By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - When will Wii hit 80M?

After hitting the Glorious 70M when will Wii hit 80M and therefore being very close to topping GBA ( 81M).

My take is that they will hit 80M in shipments in September and sold to consumers around 18th October.

Buying in 2015: Captain toad: treasure tracker,

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d

Around the Network

Maybe in September or October. Depending on shortages.

its my prediction that the wii will hit 87 million by the end of the year and im sticlking to that lol

I'd say late September.

Bet between Slimbeast and Arius Dion about Wii sales 2009:

If the Wii sells less than 20 million in 2009 (as defined by VGC sales between week ending 3d Jan 2009 to week ending 4th Jan 2010) Slimebeast wins and get to control Arius Dion's sig for 1 month.

If the Wii sells more than 20 million in 2009 (as defined above) Arius Dion wins and gets to control Slimebeast's sig for 1 month.

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

Some decent predictions there. If Wii performs better in 2010 than 2009, then Wii wont be below 84M by the end of the year.

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d

Early October most likely.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Not until the holiday surge at least. Once that comes, it will quickly pass 80m.

mortono said:
Not until the holiday surge at least. Once that comes, it will quickly pass 80m.

77M to 79M in September I think.

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d

Wii will do it in time for Fall.

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world