By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Top 10 not to be missed games per Genre this Generation!

God of war 3 is not a hack 'n slash. god damnit! it's an adventure game! just like zelda.

Around the Network
BW_JP said:
God of war 3 is not a hack 'n slash. god damnit! it's an adventure game! just like zelda.

God Of War 3 is absolutely nothing like Zelda. I grew up and have played every Zelda game including gameboy. I own GOW 1 & 2 and have played 3. GOW3 is very much a hacker with added elements.

Recon1O1 said:
Viking made a list. Had some fun with that. Same with Ninja Blade surprisingly. You almost need the two rpgenres. So many left out and the traditionalists won't be happy with that 10. GRAW feels kind of dated now. Good starting point for debate.

Platformers will be tough. TR:Legend and PoP maybe? Meta may rule them out. Not much in common with LBP but where else do you put them? Thanks for all this.

selnor: That gif/vid is disturbing. Got my pre-order in finally. Hope he's not a total wuss.

Changed my sig. LOL. What you think?

I'm a little in love. Didn't mean for you to ditch uncle Al though. I should know this but who is she/it?