By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Ode to Shadow of the Colossus (Spoilers & Death of 56k)

i approve of this thread.

Around the Network

This game was better.

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

I need to pick up Ico one of these days...

lol - that version was too talky though, and it took too long to get anywhere...

Try to be reasonable... its easier than you think...

I watched my friend fight the last colossus, it was pretty epic.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Around the Network

framerate issues? that's a new one :P I love the game :D Any game that is like ICO or from the ico devs is a must have.

Unleash The Beast!  

End of 2011 Sales: Wii = 90mil, 360 = 61mil, PS3= 60mil

I have it Dolla Dolla, I just haven't found the time to play it yet! I still plan on getting it out someday--before Team ICO's next project is released.

PSN ID: Sorrow880

Gamertag: Sorrow80

Wii #: 8132 1076 3416 7450

DragonLord said:
I have it Dolla Dolla, I just haven't found the time to play it yet! I still plan on getting it out someday--before Team ICO's next project is released.

I hear ya. I'm trying to make time to play Ico. I'll definitely get it in before the new game(s) are released from Team Ico. Love those guys.

Nice resurrection. I just watched that live performance you embedded. God that music gets me so hyped! During long study sessions, I can't survive without that soundtrack.

My Top 5:

Shadow of the Colossus, Metal Gear Solid 3, Shenmue, Skies of Arcadia, Chrono Trigger

My 2 nex-gen systems: PS3 and Wii

Prediction Aug '08: We see the PSP2 released fall '09. Graphically, it's basically the same as the current system. UMD drive ditched and replaced by 4-8gb on board flash memory. Other upgrades: 2nd analog nub, touchscreen, blutooth, motion sensor. Design: Flip-style or slider. Size: Think Iphone. Cost: $199. Will be profitable on day 1.