By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - PC Discussion - 40% of Internet Males, “Have Never Kissed a Girl”

TaichungSteve said:
Mummelmann said:
makingmusic476: Thanks for a good chuckle in the morning!

OT: Aren't there way fewer women in China and Japan, leaving a massive amount of involuntary bachelors?

The most recent stat I can find for China in the 15-30 age range, which I think would probably be most important for this kind of thing, there are 1.06 males to every 1.0 females. So, no that big of an imbalance at all. (At birth though, it seems to be 1.19 to 1.0, so it's either getting much worse, or a lot of boys are dying at a young age).

Well, considering that China has a population exceeding 1.3 billion, that would leave over 30 million guys perptually single even with a 6% difference and Japan probably aorund 2.5-3 million if the statistics are similar. Pluss, the statistics might be even more skewed when moving up and down the age segments, perhaps as much as 10% in some? But thanks for digging up the numbers!

Around the Network

Wait, so 800 lonely men = 40% of Japanese internet users?

Way to go...

zexen_lowe said:
jonnhytesta said:
zexen_lowe said:
leo-j said:
Um.. how do you not kiss a girl in your life time..

It's actually kinda easy...

I never kissed a girl...not planning to either. That poll is certainly lacking an option, because I certainly don't need any date help or anything like that -_-

no lo queria decir zex , pero MEGABOMBA , no me la vi venir jaja

Y bue, me la dejó picando, era la más fácil....

VOS y YO tenemos que hablar...yo te la voy a hacer mas facil...un dia en apple o en seven y estas listo!

that's certainly...pretty....sad? poor japanese boys....

I'm Back! - Proud owner of the best doomed handheld of all time!

a girl kissed me when i was 5 or 6 years old on truth or dare. does that count?

I've had a couple of girlfriends for a few years each. But I didn't kiss them either. It's hard for me knowing that your basically kissing 10 other guys as well. I don't like that. Lol.

Around the Network

I never kissed a girl are had a girlfriend and I'm almost 30. I blame videogames for that and all my problems. lol

makingmusic476 said:

Obviously it's because they've realized kissing is an unnecessary step between "hello" and sex.

hahaha good one

They don't kiss and tell

Btw don't use the term Asia just because this is Japan..Asia is a bigger place than that

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

Maybe 40% of Internet males in Japan are young?

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

Jeez...just go to a brothel.