By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - 5th Gen pokemon you want to see!

I'm tired of new Pokemon generations.

Around the Network

I want a missingno evolution. LMAO!

Two new Eeveelutions that actually are useful and have decent names

I also hope for Dragon/Ground/Ghost/Steel ones someday. I neglect Flying/Bug/Fighting/Rock

Neutral feelings for Poison and Normal.

"The Common Cold Isn't So Common During The Cold"     

Rainbow Yoshi said:
I am quite mesmerized that a Flamingo Pokemon has not been created. It could potentially be a starter Pokemon. I have thought of names for this Pokemon: Flammy (fire), Flameon (fire), and Flameonogos (fire/flying). These Pokemon are capable of learning water moves as well.

That one sounds too similar to Flareon.

MEWTHREE Plz

Atto Suggests...:

Book - Malazan Book of the Fallen series 

Game - Metro Last Light

TV - Deadwood

Music - Forest Swords 

Around the Network

like to see a first form for labras and an alternative form for dratini that actually looks like the first 2 forms also id like 2 see second forms for heracross and for pinsir and tauros and milktank.

Fuck

Mr. Fister said:
Rainbow Yoshi said:
I am quite mesmerized that a Flamingo Pokemon has not been created. It could potentially be a starter Pokemon. I have thought of names for this Pokemon: Flammy (fire), Flameon (fire), and Flameonogos (fire/flying). These Pokemon are capable of learning water moves as well.

That one sounds too similar to Flareon.

That is a very relevant point, well done! I should have decided to create names that are unique compared to other Pokemon names.

A Lapras Evolution
A Skarmory Evolution
A Gyrados Evolution

+ Lots of NEW Dark, Steel and Dragon Type Pokemon. Is it that hard to ask for a Fire/Dragon or a Dark/Dragon or a Steel/Dragon?!

i want to see some more balance is the game

i mean, legendary pokemon used to be much more stronger back in R/S/E/FR/LG gen, there was no point using any other pokemon than legendaries, so why have 500 pokemon when you only use 30 of them?

in D/P/P/HG/SS gen, they put more moves to weaker pokemon or evolution to others to bring a balance to the game, and now it's much better

i'd say evolutions and more moves for more weak pokemon would make the game much better

don't mind my username, that was more than 10 years ago, I'm a different person now, amazing how people change ^_^