By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - 5 Reasons why this generation Blows! Agree or disagree?

5 Reasons why this generation Blows! Agree or disagree?

Yep, it blows! Wii + HD = Wack! 33 9.17%

Errr.....no. It's my fave! 137 38.06%

16-Bit Era all the way! 74 20.56%

32-Bit Era all the way! 66 18.33%

8-Bit Era all the way! 12 3.33%

PC Gamers Unite! 37 10.28%

Total:359

Agreed

Atto Suggests...:

Book - Malazan Book of the Fallen series 

Game - Metro Last Light

TV - Deadwood

Music - Forest Swords 

Around the Network

Im lovin' this gen but...

PC Gamers UNITE!

Funny list.

I was the first vote, and gave it to the 16 bit era. It was a toss up between the 8 and 16 bit.
Ah, those days back in junior high, filled playing my Super NES were some of the best I ever had.

This generation has seen some of the best games ever released, however, many of the points you identified above have made this and last generation, bitter.

Microsoft fanboys the worst? lol I thought it was general consensus on the internet Sony were the worst fanboys! What is PCP btw?

Why this gen blows?
Simple - it has less games, less veriety, and less quality.

Bet with Dr.A.Peter.Nintendo that Super Mario Galaxy 2 won't sell 15 million copies up to six months after it's release, the winner will get Avatar control for a week and signature control for a month.

Around the Network

I agree with 3/5 points, it's true that this generation blows.

Theres not as many horrors, and most JRPGs so far suck.

CGI-Quality said:
RageBot said:
Why this gen blows?
Simple - it has less games, less veriety, and less quality.

I'm not so sure about those. In fact, I think there's more variety this gen. And quality, again this gen has some of the best the industry has ever offered.

Less games is obvious, the generation is still going.

No, there's less variety, mostly because consoles have become dumbed-down PCs this gen, if i'll have time tommorow i'll write a list of comparison between this gen and the last.

Bet with Dr.A.Peter.Nintendo that Super Mario Galaxy 2 won't sell 15 million copies up to six months after it's release, the winner will get Avatar control for a week and signature control for a month.

None of those are good reasons.

It just sounds like another opinionated internet fanboy. If you're reading the posts before reading the article itself, I recommend not wasting your time.

it's actually one of the best gens ever