By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - When will Sony start bundling Uncharted 2 with their PS3s???

They already did it

Around the Network

I'm not sure but I think he means when they should make it a standard bundled game and not just a promotional bundle option.

RVDondaPC said:
I'm not sure but I think he means when they should make it a standard bundled game and not just a promotional bundle option.

They already did that as well. Check my link in the above post. We have uncharted 2 packaging to go with it.

A GOW3+Uncharted2+GT5 bundle will make microsoft and nintendo quit the gaming business, seriously, if they make a bundle like this then weekly sales shoot up.

esssam said:
A GOW3+Uncharted2+GT5 bundle will make microsoft and nintendo quit the gaming business, seriously, if they make a bundle like this then weekly sales shoot up.

If they had the same bundle, but LBP instead of GoW 3 for children

Around the Network
Munkeh111 said:
esssam said:

Maybe yeah, but without GOW3 the buyers will not know the PS3's power to produce huge scales, it is basically a technical showpiece which every PS3 owner should play. LBP however is a nice game but it isnt a technical showpiece for the system it can be recreated on an Xbox 360 however, games like Uncharted 2, Gow 3 and GT5 are only possible on the PS3 thanks to blu-ray and its cell processor. Anyway, both bundles will do amazing if they get released in christmas or black friday, i can already see 2 million hardware sales on VgChartz if they also made a GT5 special edition PS3 with its release. Why dont they ever think of these marketing strategies? I think I should start marketing for Sony.

Fufinu said:
RVDondaPC said:

They already did that as well. Check my link in the above post. We have uncharted 2 packaging to go with it.

I thought that was a rumor that was later denied

where do you buy the said bundle from your link?

Wonktonodi said:
Fufinu said:
RVDondaPC said:

It's not rumour - it's at stores all throughout Malta.

esssam said:
Munkeh111 said:
esssam said:

Maybe yeah, but without GOW3 the buyers will not know the PS3's power to produce huge scales, it is basically a technical showpiece which every PS3 owner should play. LBP however is a nice game but it isnt a technical showpiece for the system it can be recreated on an Xbox 360 however, games like Uncharted 2, Gow 3 and GT5 are only possible on the PS3 thanks to blu-ray and its cell processor. Anyway, both bundles will do amazing if they get released in christmas or black friday, i can already see 2 million hardware sales on VgChartz if they also made a GT5 special edition PS3 with its release. Why dont they ever think of these marketing strategies? I think I should start marketing for Sony.

But with GoW III, parents won't buy this for their children, with that rating it will severely limit sales

Fufinu said:
Wonktonodi said:
Fufinu said:
RVDondaPC said:

It's not rumour - it's at stores all throughout Malta.

so not like the motorstorm or uncharted 1 bundle that they had in all regions.  And probably not even an oficial sony bundle.