By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - When will Sony start bundling Uncharted 2 with their PS3s???

The PS3 sales are very good, they don't need to bundle games with the PS3 to boost sales.

Around the Network

The only games I think Sony should bundle are LBP and GT5.

Who's the best Pac, Nas, and Big. Just leave it to that.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Slaughterhouse Is The Sh*t  .... NOW ........ B_E_L_I_E_V_E

They wont bundle areas away from UK, because its selling 10-20k a week and that's making them $$$

mM

Yeah someone mentioned it. I mean like make an U2 bundle standard, available in every walmart, etc. (just like it seemed like they did for U1). I want them especially to make these bundles available all throughout the Americas bc that's where Sony needs to do the most convincing as far as the PS3 being the best system with the best games. And to do this I'd def say U2 is the key. Tons of excellent ps3 exclusives, but U2 is best choice imo.

Sony did several bundles over the holiday season.

Tekken 5, LittleBigPlanet/Killzone 2, Uncharted 2, there was a Blu-Ray movie bundle.

They just did a God of War bundle in Europe I think.

Around the Network

I think is just fine right now but during the holydays they are ganna hve to no matter what. Gt5 looks like a good choice is not even a question since we all know Microsoft is gamma hit Sony with everithing they got the holiday season

Well, if Sony was to release bundles like GoW III with U2 or GT5 with LBP, they would lose out on $$$ as these are games people want to have with their PS3, it will most likely boost hardware sales in the short run, but not over long periods of time.

<a href="http://b0c40pmhv4t-qfuimlmmqex5q0.hop.clickbank.net/?tid=WT5K3KF3" target="_top">Click Here!</a>

maybe there should be a family friendly bundle with LBP, modNation Racers, and a Ratchet & Clank game. Along with an action oriented bundle with U2 and GOW 3.

Wonktonodi said:
probably not until the holiday maybe u2 and gt5 bundle

This bundle would be epic. I know the word epic gets thrown around a lot and overused, but I mean it.

Chairman-Mao said:
Wonktonodi said:
probably not until the holiday maybe u2 and gt5 bundle

This bundle would be epic. I know the word epic gets thrown around a lot and overused, but I mean it.

and here I thought only GOW3 bundles were epic :P

but yes that would be an epic bundle