By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Old Super Mario Bros Wii

I wonder how they will get the various differnet bowser encounters working (such as his hammer throwing).

3DS - 2277 - 6636 - 6675 WiiU - Vectorferret
(Write on wall or PM if adding)
Around the Network

Nintendo should have made user generated levels like LBP did to make it easier for people to enjoy these.

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

This game was BEGGING for a level creator/editor... i think they were extremely wrong to not include one

looks how far people will go to make SMB levels... look how far people would go to play them, if you ask me it's a HUGE missed opertunity to please fans and put out a product with more value

the game is fun, but i could have been so much more. imagine EVERY 2D mario level in the same game with this art style... that would've been awesome

miz1q2w3e said:
This game was BEGGING for a level creator/editor... i think they were extremely wrong to not include one

looks how far people will go to make SMB levels... look how far people would go to play them, if you ask me it's a HUGE missed opertunity to please fans and put out a product with more value

the game is fun, but i could have been so much more. imagine EVERY 2D mario level in the same game with this art style... that would've been awesome

The problem is, though, that they'd have a harder time selling you NSMB Wii 2 if they gave you a complete level editor in the box, so I'm sure that played some part.

(Besides, after selling eleventy-billion copies, they probably wouldn't have sold many more--or, really, anymore--just because they included a level editor in the box.)

Pfft, and people trash talk modders and hackers.

Glad my Wii can do this and I will be checking it out.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

Around the Network
exindguy said:
miz1q2w3e said:

The problem is, though, that they'd have a harder time selling you NSMB Wii 2 if they gave you a complete level editor in the box, so I'm sure that played some part.

(Besides, after selling eleventy-billion copies, they probably wouldn't have sold many more--or, really, anymore--just because they included a level editor in the box.)

** that's true but i meant that it would've been a product with higher value, pleasing fans and getting better reviews, nothing wrong with that

Another day, another hack:

black arts... sound interesting, but no. I wont do that!

MY ZELDA COLLECTION