By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - How many Sony devices do you own?

How many Sony devices do you own?

none 32 8.16%

1 - 2 76 19.39%

3 - 5 158 40.31%

6 - 9 75 19.13%

10 - 15 24 6.12%

15+ 27 6.89%

Total:392

Really, think about it. This includes labtops, game systems, handhelds, TVs, DVD players, Blu Ray players, stereos, GPS systems, walkmans (or walkmen) or anything else you might have.

Around the Network

I own a PS3 and a Sony stereo system.

I own a ps1 and a ps2 Not sure if the ps1 works anymore as I have not had it out of storage in forever.My T.V. is Samsung. and my stero is some offbrand.

i had a samsung tv, but i returned it because of audio porblems so i got a sony bravia tv, ps3, psp, and a sony digital camera

ps1, ps2, ps3, and psp! i got them all throughout 4 years

Around the Network

I owned a PS1 (that I give away to a poor friend when I got gamecube) and owned a PS2 (which I sold to buy the DS)

2 PS3s, 1 PS2 and a first gen fat PSP. Suprisingly no other tech from them in my house.

Getting an XBOX One for me is like being in a bad relationship but staying together because we have kids. XBone we have 20000+ achievement points, 2+ years of XBL Gold and 20000+ MS points. I think its best we stay together if only for the MS points.

Nintendo Treehouse is what happens when a publisher is confident and proud of its games and doesn't need to show CGI lies for five minutes.

-Jim Sterling

just a psp-2000 and a ps2 right now.

ps1,ps2,ps3,2 psps, 3 sony tvs, a vaio laptop, a sony all in one desktop, and about 5 sony ericsson phones.

PS1, PS2, PS3, PSP, Sony Walkman, Sony Surround Sound, Sony Ericsson Phone. I'm pretty sure I have Sony DVD reader on my other computer.