By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - How many Sony devices do you own?

How many Sony devices do you own?

none 32 8.16%

1 - 2 76 19.39%

3 - 5 158 40.31%

6 - 9 75 19.13%

10 - 15 24 6.12%

15+ 27 6.89%

Total:392

PS3
Sony Vaio Laptop
Sony Digital Camera
Sony Earphones

Around the Network

Two HDTV's

One Home cinema (Its not the one I use though. I have a Super Amazing 1000w LG for the living room)

PS1 x 2, PS2 x2, PS3 (soon I'll get a slim 2)

Several Mobile phones, Last I got Sony Ericsson Vivaz

Two original Playstations, a PSone, a PS2, an old VCR (that chews tape in review rewind if I do it too long), another VCR, and a VCR/DVD combo.

Mike from Morgantown

I am Mario.

I like to jump around, and would lead a fairly serene and aimless existence if it weren't for my friends always getting into trouble. I love to help out, even when it puts me at risk. I seem to make friends with people who just can't stay out of trouble.

Wii Friend Code: 1624 6601 1126 1492

NNID: Mike_INTV

Counting televisions, walkmen, phones, game systems etc...

None.

Too many to count? I have enough lol

Around the Network

I'd say about 6,7 it's difficult to think of everything.

I only own a PS3 and a PSP, but I'm happy with them so that may be changing in the near future. Whenever I get a home theater system, it's going to be a Sony.

Currently playing: Uncharted: Drake's Fortune, NBA2k11, Metal Gear Solid, Picross 3d

PS3 & DVD player (cheapest non-upscaling, non-crap DVD player shockingly). I also have a SonyEricsson phone that I almost forgot about (it was free). Generally I don't like Sony products because there is always someone who makes either a better product or an equal product for cheaper. For example, Nikon & Canon are better camera makers, while Samsung is a better TV maker.

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

Sony

Ps1-2
Ps2-2
Ps3-2
Psp- 1
VHS/DVD -100's
DVD players- 1
TV- 1
Sony walkman-1
Sony Ericsson- 4

I even own Sony batteries ha ha

Hrm... well, a check of our electronics shows that outside of gaming it would be 0. But with gaming, well... I guess I could say that we own 5, with 3 still working completely. These would be- a PS1 (dead), 2 PS2s (black US model and white JP model), and 2 PSPs (1000 series dead from cracking screen, 3000 model is fine).

-dunno001

-On a quest for the truly perfect game; I don't think it exists...