By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - HOME demonstration

Well,I don't like simulation games(The Sims, Animal crossing, harvest moon, Second life, etc), for me they are just a waste of time, I don't consider changes the wall color, put the chairs right beside the table, change clothes, etc PLAYING a videogame, it not even fun for me. So HOME doesn't appeal to me, besides I have a slow internet(like almost every south american) so the lagg is going to be another problem(at least for me). I am sure that HOME will be a successful software, but it will be huge enough?, nobody knows that. Good luck with it PS3 owners.

PS Vita and PC gamer

CPU Intel i5 2500K at 4.5 Ghz / Gigabyte Z68 Mobo / 8 Gb Corsair Vengeance 1600 mhz / Sapphire HD 7970 Dual X Boost / Corsair Obsidian 550d 

Around the Network
Kwaad said:
vanguardian1 said:

Please do tell me what you media content is, last I heard only official media codecs were allowed.

h.264 Main-Profile Level 2.1 ABR 480x272

With AAC audio.

http://www.pspvideo9.com/

Please. Do. Tell me where you heard that. Because as far as I'm aware you've been able to do video like that on the PSP... since launch, or very near launch.

Sony has yet to allow full rez videos on the PSP.

You have to use a homebrew solution on a hacked PSP to get anything in 480x272 

Leo-j said: If a dvd for a pc game holds what? Crysis at 3000p or something, why in the world cant a blu-ray disc do the same?

ssj12 said: Player specific decoders are nothing more than specialized GPUs. Gran Turismo is the trust driving simulator of them all. 

"Why do they call it the xbox 360? Because when you see it, you'll turn 360 degrees and walk away"