By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Sad, because super smash bros. brawl was going to come out on December 3 now its February 10.

Around the Network
El Duderino said:

Thanx, its not doing that well right now but there are a lot of other stuff beside my depression pulling me down right now... guess I´ll just have to hang in there and hope things cheer up a little.

I wish you well man.

@Nintendo Fan Girl - Play SMG = get happy again!At least it worked for me.

Quality for Life

"Most people are about as happy as they make up their minds to be. "

Good old Abraham Lincoln quote.

We live in a wicked world, so it makes sense for everyone to be sad at times.

Around the Network
El Duderino said:
^^ Thanx, always nice to hear a heads up from a fellow sufferer and yeah I´m pretty down right now... tried all sorts of happy pills and therapys but nothing seems work for me... at least I´m not suicidal... yet... lots of people I do therapy with are off even worse than me... so much for better living trough chemistry :)

I understand how you feel I had a depression (I'm not even sure I'm out of it) and I've been suicidal... I also have many other problems (agoraphobia, schoolphobia, major anxiety and panic attacks) but ehhh I don't let them get to me too much and I try to remember what I have, not what I haven't.

happiness is overhyped and a fad.

This signature was intentionally left blank

no, but you are.

Beavis said:
happiness is overhyped and a fad.

lmao!! *sighs* yea....

Metalcore, Hardcore, Punk, Emo, Rock.

Legend11 said:
El Duderino said:

Thanx, its not doing that well right now but there are a lot of other stuff beside my depression pulling me down right now... guess I´ll just have to hang in there and hope things cheer up a little.

I wish you well man.

Thanx man, its nice to see people care for each other around here :)