By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Monster Hunter Tri TV AD

These ad have been showing for awhile now apparently

Monster Hunter Tri

Name: Silver

ID: 94BRVX

Around the Network

So it begins.......

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

Haha, I gotta say that Capcom did a great job with these ads. It's definitely something that everyone can get behind (because as Trashleg has taught us, everything Scottish is awesome).

I'm like halfway between a hunter and a Monster Hunter right now. Hopefully I'll be ready by April 20th.

Awesomeness.

Where exactly have these ads been airing?

I saw a Monster Hunter 3 ad at the cinemas during the trailers except it wasn't this one. Its showed some of the opening cinematics and gameplay, this Ironbeard guy wasn't in it.

Around the Network

i heard someone say scifi channel but not too sure

Monster Hunter Tri

Name: Silver

ID: 94BRVX

I certainly haven't seen them yet, and i frequent the channels where core Wii games usually get advertised (namely Comedy Central and Adult Swim)

Hope i catch it in the wild soon.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Kyuubi Ricky SSJ2 said:
I saw a Monster Hunter 3 ad at the cinemas during the trailers except it wasn't this one. Its showed some of the opening cinematics and gameplay, this Ironbeard guy wasn't in it.

In the UK??? which film?

palancas7 said:
Kyuubi Ricky SSJ2 said:

In the UK??? which film?

Yep in the UK, I saw it when I went to watch Clash of the Titans. The cinema was packed too, pretty good advertising.

Saw it today at the gym during the basketball game of Cleveland and Chicago. THink it was on fox.