By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Monster Hunter Tri TV AD

Kyuubi Ricky SSJ2 said:
palancas7 said:
Kyuubi Ricky SSJ2 said:
I saw a Monster Hunter 3 ad at the cinemas during the trailers except it wasn't this one. Its showed some of the opening cinematics and gameplay, this Ironbeard guy wasn't in it.

In the UK??? which film?

Yep in the UK, I saw it when I went to watch Clash of the Titans. The cinema was packed too, pretty good advertising.

Cool, I'm going to watch it next week.

Around the Network

Yeah, I've seen several of them during South Park and the Bulls game on TNT.

how can you not want this? with this guy in it alone its a must buy lol

these creative ads is the reason capcom makes more money then any other 3rd party on the wii

Siko1989 said:
these creative ads is the reason capcom makes more money then any other 3rd party on the wii

Ironically, I think Nintendo is the company behind these ads.

Around the Network

does the big screen make my butt look big?

come try out the computer game i've been working on for my high school senior project, titled sling ball. http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=76669&page=1

you can view a few screenshots from the game in my photo album here; http://www.vgchartz.com/photos/album.php?album=2312

yes, this is vonboy's alt account. i can't log into my original account, and i'm not sure if i will ever be able to.

Proud Member of the Official Yoshi Fan Club!.

Khuutra said:
Siko1989 said:

Yeah, Nintendo agreed to market the game outside Japan.

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

Khuutra said:
Siko1989 said:

ironically they are lol.... Nintendo got Interested with this title so they are taking care of it outside of japan... Nintendo wants to take risks on the big names in japan that cant sell at all in the west

everyone go pre-order this game!!! already pumped to play this game with my friends!!

Owner of PS1/PSOne , PS2 phat/slim  , PS3 phat/slim , PS Eye+Move and PSP phat/slim/brite/go (Sony)

The Official PS Vita Thread! Get all your latest PS Vita news here! Come join us!

Mr. Fister said:

Awesomeness.

Where exactly have these ads been airing?

America, you can tell because he says "rated T for Teen" rather than PEGI 12 or whatever the Australian equivalent is.

A game I'm developing with some friends:

www.xnagg.com/zombieasteroids/publish.htm

It is largely a technical exercise but feedback is appreciated.