By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - help me figure out what NES game this was...

help me figure out what NES game this was...

Total:0

okay, i played this NES game way back when i was like 4 with my brother. the only details i remember is that it was a sidescrolling space ship shooter thing. it was 2 player and 1 spaceship was light blue and the other was pink. they looked like cartoony/bubble space ships. HELP lol

Around the Network

this may help:

http://www.consoleclassix.com/titleslist.html?list=CAT_ACTION_SIDE_SCROLLING_SHOOTER&system=NES

was it fantasy zone?

Was it Wurm Journey to the Center of the Earth or defender 2?

mtlca66 said:

okay, i played this NES game way back when i was like 4 with my brother. the only details i remember is that it was a sidescrolling space ship shooter thing. it was 2 player and 1 spaceship was light blue and the other was pink. they looked like cartoony/bubble space ships. HELP lol

Here you go:

In Memoriam RVW Jr.

SSBB Friend Code = 5455-9050-8670 (PM me if you add so I can add you!) 

Tetris Party Friend Code = 116129046416 (ditto)

Around the Network

^ Lol, never knew Twin Bee was known as stinger in USA!

Great game! Lots of fun turning the bells into different colors!

I own this cart!

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

My guess is Life Force cause that's what i first pictured from reading your description.  But Gradius could be it as well since they're like identical.

Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A, Start. (or Select, Start for 2 players)

elprincipe said:
mtlca66 said:

Here you go:

YES! that is it! THANK YOUUU! :)

Dammit, once he said pink and blue bubble ships I got my hopes all up 'cuz I knew it was Stinger. Should've known elprincipe would beat me to the punch though.

I looooved that game. My sister let her friend borrow it when we were really young, and then her friend moved away with the game. I didn't find out what it was for about a decade too.