By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Your list of most underrated titles this gen

M&B only 72% meta? What the hell is wrong with people... I've played three characters to level 50-60 in that game and still come back for more!
With the battlesizer mod (add up to 1000 people on the battlefield of you have the hardware) it is truly a staggering experience.

Around the Network

Kane & Lynch
Army of Two

I still love Heavenly Sword. I think it's a very underrated game.

PSN: GripnRip

Always up to game.

Get your Portable ID!

Demon's Souls

de Blob (Wii) - Other than Mario, this is my favorite 3D platformer of all time. All the color has been drained from the world, and you have to restore it. You run around each level, jumping on everything, and killing the baddies. Not without its flaws, but a great take on platforming.

Mario Kart (Wii) - This game should be right up there with Galaxy and Brawl. I have no clue why it isn't.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

Around the Network

Crackdown- Just pure fun really. Moreso in co-op, so I've heard.

Tekken 6- People hate on the Scenario Campaign so much they seem to forget it's still an awesome fighting game at the core.

Dead Space (if that counts)

Viva Pinata :( Such a wonderful game but no one play...
It's my favourite game on Xbox 360 next to Dragon Age Maybe

[ ! ] Yakuza 3

definitely WKC.

And for one of the defining games of this gen, Demon's Souls deserves way better than a 89 metacritic. It could have easily gotten 90+ if it wasn't for casual reviewers like Gamervision who complain incessantly about the 'difficulty'