*Poll_Most Wanted Announced Wii Game?*

*Super Mario Galaxy 2* 18 27.69%

*Sin And Punishment Star Successor* 2 3.08%

*Metroid Other M* 28 43.08%

*FlingSmash* 3 4.62%

*Monster Hunter 3 Tri* 12 18.46%

*Arc Rise Fantasia* 2 3.08%

Total:65
Which Wii game is your Most Wanted Wii game of 2010 so far?(Out of the 6 above)Feel free to comment on why the game is your Most Wanted game so far in 2010.My Most Wanted game on the Wii so far in 2010 is FlingSmash. FlingSmash looks like it could end up being the best game ever made on the Wii so far since the Wii came out back in 2006!

Around the Network

It is tie between Metroid Other M and Super Mario Galaxy 2. They both seem to be revolutionary games and are unique compared to their predecessors.

Monster Hunter Tri.
The demo was great and the online co-op play will probably be eally engaging.

Galaxy 2 for me!

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

I pick Super Mario Galaxy 2 becuase Mario is THE BEST SELLING VIDEO GAME SERIES IN EXISTENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is true^^^^^

Been away for a bit, but sneaking back in.

Gaming on: PS4, PC, 3DS. Got a Switch! Mainly to play Smash

Around the Network
Roma said:
Galaxy 2 for me!

You made me laugh...

If you are wondering why its because you voted for Super Mario Galaxy 2 while Metroid Other M is all over your sig. I would understand if M.O.M came out first but you voted for S.M.G.2 and S.M.G.2 comes out before M.O.M!

Rainbow Yoshi said:

It is tie between Metroid Other M and Super Mario Galaxy 2. They both seem to be revolutionary games and are unique compared to their predecessors.

You only like S.M.G.2 because of Yoshi!(Yoshi is cool)

Metroid for me, those beautiful cutscenes with lots of Samus, yum. Also, not an FPS!

Metroid - other M

But I have some reservations for it too. Mario Galaxy 2 will certainly be good

I picked Monster Hunter 3 because its coming out in 2 weeks.