By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - What happened to jneul?

Ldn.se said:
yo_john117 said:

She left (break probably)  I don't get why people get so frustrated to the point where they make a thread and then leave.

Pointless drama imo.

Some people take it easy some dont. Maybe she was really hurt by some comments. I guess PS3 and 360 have lost some great members here. Not sure bout wii as I never read the blue threads.

If your feelings get hurt when other people bash an appliance then you really do need to take a break from the internet.

Around the Network
Tallgeese101 said:
Ldn.se said:
yo_john117 said:

She left (break probably)  I don't get why people get so frustrated to the point where they make a thread and then leave.

Pointless drama imo.

Some people take it easy some dont. Maybe she was really hurt by some comments. I guess PS3 and 360 have lost some great members here. Not sure bout wii as I never read the blue threads.

If your feelings get hurt when other people bash an appliance then you really do need to take a break from the internet.

Which might be why she's doing it. Good for her I say. I always thought that she was pretty unabashedly biased and showed it in unflattering ways anyways, she just got away with a lot because of the bolded.

Much like trashleg and her anti-anything not scottish bias.

Tallgeese101 said:
Ldn.se said:
yo_john117 said:

Pointless drama imo.

I agree.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

Tallgeese101 said:
Ldn.se said:
yo_john117 said:

Pointless drama imo.

This and what yo_john said. She was also quite biased towards PS and Sony so can't really blame anyone.

She was a girl?! A Sony fan girl?!

Wow I never knew there was such thing, COME BACK JNEUL!!

Around the Network
Gilgamesh said:

This may be the only shot at your dream girl

I had no idea Jneul was a girl.

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.

I am a girl aswell anyone want to cam?

Huya said:
I am a girl aswell anyone want to cam?

no,,you r an xbox supporter,,,we want Sony fan girls :p

Gilgamesh said:

Good freaking morning! :P

I miss her, I wish she'd come back.