By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - What happened to jneul?

She always supported Sony in a nice way and her avatar had a calming effect on me.

Does anyone know? She logged in 2wks ago that's it, she's gone. There are some msgs about leaving but im not aware of anything?

Around the Network

she left in her own will after she apologized to the Nintendo fans, shes taking a break.

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

Taking a break because she can't stand reading all the anti-Move comments from Nintendo fan(boy)s.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=105177

And if she agrees with the poll she wont be coming back.

She made that thread

and loads of people on this site were very rude to her & really unsensitive.

Its sad she listened to some of those people.

I hope she comes back!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

The internet is a very cruel place.

4 ≈ One

She left (break probably)  I don't get why people get so frustrated to the point where they make a thread and then leave.

Pointless drama imo.

Meh, atleast your greatest member hasn't left ;P

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."

She never sent me any PMs proclaiming her love for me and asking me to send her money so that we can get married one day, so it doesn't phase me too much. Her lose, I would have sent her money. I'm lonely.... u___u

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
yo_john117 said:

She left (break probably)  I don't get why people get so frustrated to the point where they make a thread and then leave.

Pointless drama imo.

Some people take it easy some dont. Maybe she was really hurt by some comments. I guess PS3 and 360 have lost some great members here. Not sure bout wii as I never read the blue threads.