By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Sadness officially vaporware, soundtrack released

Nice songs although I don't really know much. Thanks

That's Gordon Freeman in "Real-Life"

Around the Network
Dazkarieh said:
I don't get it.

Really, what's all this ":(" bullshit?? What did you know about the game in order to get sad about it's "canceled"? And it's not canceled, because there is nothing to cancel... this game simply never existed!!!!!!!

Really, I don't mean to disrespect someone here or any other place, but it's really hard for me to understand someone that gets sad when this happen:

- A picture is shown
- Then a "song"
- Then nothing happens
- Then nothing happens
- Then nothing happens
- Ohhh look... another picture
- Then nothing happens
- Then nothing happens
- Then nothing happens
- Then nothing happens
- Then nothing happens
- Then nothing happens
- The nothing is confirmed to be nothing
- Whining, whining, whining

We all knew this is vaporware for a long time. Get over it!

+1

Big fucking deal.

I had little hope that this would one day become a real game , but well, i dont think i will miss it ... when i have fatal frame 4 to play ^^

GO PATS! 2012 THE YEAR OF NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS'S 4TH SUPER BOWL!

A patriot to the end. GO PATS!

Now playing> THE LAST STORY (Wii) Best RPG I EVER PLAYED. *-*

Nintendo could u please just take my money and give me back my 3DS?!

i seen it coming a mile away, i kinda forgotten about this game

:(

SW-5120-1900-6153

Around the Network

and this is news how? didn't we already know it was vaporware?

come try out the computer game i've been working on for my high school senior project, titled sling ball. http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=76669&page=1

you can view a few screenshots from the game in my photo album here; http://www.vgchartz.com/photos/album.php?album=2312

yes, this is vonboy's alt account. i can't log into my original account, and i'm not sure if i will ever be able to.

Proud Member of the Official Yoshi Fan Club!.

Dazkarieh said:
I don't get it.

Really, what's all this ":(" bullshit?? What did you know about the game in order to get sad about it's "canceled"? And it's not canceled, because there is nothing to cancel... this game simply never existed!!!!!!!

Really, I don't mean to disrespect someone here or any other place, but it's really hard for me to understand someone that gets sad when this happen:

- A picture is shown
- Then a "song"
- Then nothing happens
- Then nothing happens
- Then nothing happens
- Ohhh look... another picture
- Then nothing happens
- Then nothing happens
- Then nothing happens
- Then nothing happens
- Then nothing happens
- Then nothing happens
- The nothing is confirmed to be nothing
- Whining, whining, whining

We all knew this is vaporware for a long time. Get over it!

The idea of what would have been the game peaked many peoples interest maybe??? Just because it was a small chance with very little information means nothing some of us still held out some hope, but it was not meant to be I guess, To bad looked like it could have been a pretty neat game. Besides people have drooled over just a simple annoucment of a game plenty of times with zero info or pictures. You entered a thread knowing you would just come on to whine about some people whineing???? Perhaps you are the one that needs to get over it?

Games4Fun said:

The idea of what would have been the game peaked many peoples interest maybe??? Just because it was a small chance with very little information means nothing some of us still held out some hope, but it was not meant to be I guess, To bad looked like it could have been a pretty neat game. Besides people have drooled over just a simple annoucment of a game plenty of times with zero info or pictures. You entered a thread knowing you would just come on to whine about some people whineing???? Perhaps you are the one that needs to get over it?

You do not usually have people drooling about a game without any info. If it's a well known IP, you already have an idea of what's coming. If it's from a well known studio or director, the same. Here you have 3 b&w workarts from an unknown/non-existing studio.

But it's ok... you get hyped for the idea of what a game might be. That's fine. That's actually prety common in VG industry. It's as easy as read some reviews... you have reviewers complaining about what a game doesn't have or is not than analysing the game itself. So nothing new. Keep saying "get over it", though.

Dazkarieh said:
Games4Fun said:

You do not usually have people drooling about a game without any info. If it's a well known IP, you already have an idea of what's coming. If it's from a well known studio or director, the same. Here you have 3 b&w workarts from an unknown/non-existing studio.

But it's ok... you get hyped for the idea of what a game might be. That's fine. That's actually prety common in VG industry. It's as easy as read some reviews... you have reviewers complaining about what a game doesn't have or is not than analysing the game itself. So nothing new. Keep saying "get over it", though.

We had more than a few photos. We had a video or two, basic story, time and place for the setting, hopefull release dates, etc. This is why least myself was still hopeful and the biggest problem seemed to have been finding  a publisher/funding I assume.