By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Last Window: Midnight Promise - Will it ever be released in English????

Will this game ever be released in NTSC / PAL regions in english?

Hotel dusk is possibly my favourite game of all time ... when i heard there was a sequal, i was sooooo happy!

Now CING are bankrupt and i dont know if we will ever get it ...

It was meant to be released in August in PAL i believe ... ive seen trailers and it had plenty in english in it, so therefore work has been done in translating the game.

What are the chances? CING PLEASE ... If they already translated it, or did atleast half, then finish it off and release it! I need it!!

Sega For Life - Gaming Died When Sega Died ... Sega <3

The nintendo before - ' wii release ' <3
Sega before ' Software Only ' <3

Anti M$ (Therefore anti 360) - im making it official ... Go play your meaningless FPS Games ...

Around the Network

You may end seeing this cuz it is a nintendo published game , and if Hotel Dusk was released here , the sequel may well be relseased too. I never maded to the end on the first hotel dusk i always get stuck in the puzzle where you must pull the 2 swtichs in the same time in a energy box... still i would love to play the sequel , i fell really bad for CING once that they created one of my most beloved video game character of all time Ash from Another Code.

GO PATS! 2012 THE YEAR OF NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS'S 4TH SUPER BOWL!

A patriot to the end. GO PATS!

Now playing> THE LAST STORY (Wii) Best RPG I EVER PLAYED. *-*

Nintendo could u please just take my money and give me back my 3DS?!