By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Post Your Gaming/Home Entertainment Setup!

cool screen isn't it :)

and go man U

hey see a PS3 and a Xbox fan can find a comon ground ..... F**k liverpool chelsea and arsenal... all bloody wankers lol :)

GLORY MAN UNITED!!!! :P

Around the Network

I don't have a picture of my gaming setup, but its just a sdtv about 32" with a stereo next to it and my wii on top of the stereo, I keep my games on a shelf on top of all

pichu_pichu said:
I don't have a picture of my gaming setup, but its just a sdtv about 32" with a stereo next to it and my wii on top of the stereo, I keep my games on a shelf on top of all

guess what... we both don't have a picture of our setup

omg 

:P

When I was poor and first moved into my house, this was my gaming setup:

Everything in that photo is now in my Master Bedroom (equipment wise) or will be when I move in June. I've packed up most of all my game stuff. The TV in this picture is 32 inch

Everything in the picture has been upgraded since I took that picture back 3 years ago.

My new TV which is freaking awesome is this:

Best damn picture you'll get on any TV on the market. No wonder they discontinued it, it made their LCD screens look like garbage. My TV is 36 inches and weighs about 250lbs. It takes up the entire top of my entertainment cabinet you see in the other picture.

BTW did I mention I won it in a contest?  I got to pick it out...  this was the one I had to have! 

I also have a Wii which is located on top of my HTPC which I now keep off to the side of that entertainment unit.

Prepare for termination! It is the only logical thing to do, for I am only loyal to Megatron.

^ Best picture???? Are you sure????

Around the Network

@SuperMarioGalaxy: Yes I'm sure, I work with TV's all day long in my job. It might not offer 1080p (it's less then 60 inches so that's not an issue) so for the size of screen it offers the best color and picture.

Most people don't consider CRT's anymore due to size.  However a CRT that's made right blows LCD and Plasma's away. 

Prepare for termination! It is the only logical thing to do, for I am only loyal to Megatron.

I think I have the best setup.

Do I win?

So why did they call it the 360?because when you see it, you'll turn 360 degrees and walk away- some guy on Gamespot

I see you have one of those Inspector Gadget TV's that seem to be all the rage these days. I'm glad he upgraded from letters to TV sets.

DragonLord said:
Here's my setup #1:

JESUS CHRIST. I Want That. Cant have it. Not in a million f@#@#@ing years. Crap.

PS - Nice armor, too. How do you go to the bathroom in it?

www.jamesvandermemes.com

marciosmg said:
DragonLord said:
Here's my setup #1:

JESUS CHRIST. I Want That. Cant have it. Not in a million f@#@#@ing years. Crap.

PS - Nice armor, too. How do you go to the bathroom in it?

He doesn't.

So why did they call it the 360?because when you see it, you'll turn 360 degrees and walk away- some guy on Gamespot