By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Unaired "Dear Playstation" Commercial (Funny Edit)

richardhutnik said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
richardhutnik said:

Maybe Kevin Butler took that "what you got?" question as relating to health.  And it is NOT a place to ask Mr. Butler if he has a disease or disorder of some sort.

Look at this image, for example:

Hey Kevin, what you got?  Looks like a bad case of panzyism.  But that is between him and the doctor, so I won't press the issue.

By the way, the game in the background looks wrong.  WHY would the game having you boxing with your LEFT hand like that, but your character is beating up your opponent with your RIGHT hand.

Pretty sure he was referring to how some people look playing certain games in certain ther platforms in that ad :) A guy who dies in a play doesn't really die....it's called acting...shocking info Inorite? :P

In the keeping with the original post of, "Gee, that isn't the FULL ad" (well DUH), it is "well duh!"  In short, it is FUN to take things out of context.  And note, I did mention KEVIN BUTLER.  I don't believe that is his real name, but it makes for an awesome new part of my sign.  I call the disorder now "panzyitis".

"-itis" means inflammation, so that may not be what you're looking for? Idk...Anyways, i don't get it, do u really not like Kevin Butler? Or are u just making a funny comment about this commercial?

OT: pretty witty, i must admit haha. Although I love ps3's games:P

Around the Network

Love it.

Serious?

That's Gordon Freeman in "Real-Life"

God damn that was funny. Short and sweet.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

Oh god, what a troll and Severance supports this! Reported!

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Around the Network

hahaha that was freaking hilarious

Damn, that was funny. That face at the end was priceless. Still laughing about it. And this is coming from a Sony supporter.

I recommend to remember people who post here. When they post again did not arise are question about they fanboyism.

Nizut76 said:

That wasn't the whole commercial.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZhPK7IR-qU

OH MY FUCKING GEE REALLY?

yea indodude

really DAW

mM