By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - So whose the most powerful Video Game character?

So whose the most powerful Video Game character?

Sora 25 8.12%

Cloud Strife 39 12.66%

Kratos 170 55.19%

Dante 33 10.71%

Sonic 25 8.12%

Ryu Hayabusa 16 5.19%

Total:308

Whoops. Didn't read the first part of the topic. My bad.  (Kirby really should be on this list, though...)

From this list... It's between Sora and Kratos... I think it was kinda pointless to include Cloud, since Sora defeated Cloud, didn't he? And... At what point exactly did Sora kill a god? I can't remember. Been a while since I played the KH games... Also, why put Sora on the list, since Xemnas is obviously more powerful. It did after all, take the efforts of both Sora AND Riku to take him down...

However, Kratos still wins. You say Kratos lacks speed. So did Hermes. Look what happened...

Around the Network

How fast is Super Sonic?

Kratos.

Not sure though. Sora has got to be powerful in order to put those thousand foot long shoes on.

I voted Kratos.
But Goku from DBZ is the most powerful character ever imagined. He can destroy planets by accident... and then use the dragon balls to fix it :)

Ninpanda said:

Whoops. Didn't read the first part of the topic. My bad.  (Kirby really should be on this list, though...)

From this list... It's between Sora and Kratos... I think it was kinda pointless to include Cloud, since Sora defeated Cloud, didn't he? And... At what point exactly did Sora kill a god? I can't remember. Been a while since I played the KH games... Also, why put Sora on the list, since Xemnas is obviously more powerful. It did after all, take the efforts of both Sora AND Riku to take him down...

However, Kratos still wins. You say Kratos lacks speed. So did Hermes. Look what happened...

I only included the main characters so people would be familiar with them. Sora defeated Hades and Hercules who are gods. The Chernabog is some kind of god to. He did defeat Cloud but i think its a watered down Cloud, he beat Sephiroth but Sephiroth wasnt exactly trying. I dont know how the Kratos Hermes battle goes i haven't got that far but it could change my opinion, but i doubt hed catch Sora or Sonic.

Around the Network
deaner24060 said:
I voted Kratos.
But Goku from DBZ is the most powerful character ever imagined. He can destroy planets by accident... and then use the dragon balls to fix it :)

There were are characters stronger than SS4 Goku, like Gogeta though thats technically 2 characters but the strongest after him would be Omega Shenron.

i'm not a sony fanboy and i dislike God of War, but still have you seen the size of the bosses he takes on. i mean they are massive. if he can take out them i dont see how anyone can vote against him.

SS4 Gogeta

He can own anyone. From Kratos to Master Chief they all would get owned.

Where is ARCEUS? the pokemon that created the universe

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Haha, you definitely get kudos for having Sonic up there. ^_^

I'm gonna go with the Blue Blur.