By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - So whose the most powerful Video Game character?

So whose the most powerful Video Game character?

Sora 25 8.12%

Cloud Strife 39 12.66%

Kratos 170 55.19%

Dante 33 10.71%

Sonic 25 8.12%

Ryu Hayabusa 16 5.19%

Total:308

From the characters in the poll who do you think would remai standing in an all out brawl.

Sora - From Kingdom Hearts 2 has defeated gods, sorcerors and even Cloud, Squall and Sephiroth. In his fight with Xigbar he was able to deflect shots from Xigbar that could move at warp speed. During the final battle with Xemnas he effortlessy cut through Skyscrapers, hit a skyscraper miles towards a flying ship breaking a metal barrier and then blocked thousands of lasers which can move at the speed of light. Includes Drive forms but cant use summons or the spell Stop.

Cloud Strife - Has an arsenal of spells and limit breaks including the Omnislash an incredibly fast attack. He also defeated the Bahamut, the Weapons and Sephiroth twice who was capable of destorying planets with his supernova.

Kratos - As a mortal sized person but with his god powers and the Blade of Olympus, he has defeated all powerful warriors, monsters and gods. He was able to throw the Colossus of Rhodes hundreds of feet with most his god powers gone. He fell off Olympus thouands upon thousands of feet and was unharmed.

Dante - Dont know anythingf about the character to be honest i just know hes supposed to be really fast and powerful.

Sonic - Can move at the speed of sound casually, and up to 5-10x the speed of sound. As Super Sonic he is much much faster most characters probably oculdnt see him move.

Ryu Hayabusa - An all powerful ninja with many abilities, is incredibly fast and has defeated demon gods.

Around the Network

He would destroy all those characters left to right closing his eyes but if I were to choose, it would be Sora from the descriptions.

HAH HAH HAH!!! This thread is POINTLESS! We all know that the most powerful video game character... No, scratch that. The most powerful character IN FICTION... Is Kirby.

Why? Because no matter how powerful his victim is, he can eat it. And he will. Just because he can. And then he takes his poor victim's powers and becomes even more powerful. (Not that he even needs the power, because he can just eat everything that comes in his way...)

And don't even attempt to disagree. Whoever does is simply wrong.

I refuse to answer a poll that ignores the obvious choice.

SAMUS!

I could only list 5 people, i put Cloud down as opposed to Sephiroth.

The poll is whose the strongest on the list not ever created. So why are people mentioning people like Kirby and Samus?

Around the Network

Also i know Kratos is very powerful and most people are just gonna vote for there favourite but Kratos wouldn't win. He lacks the speed to beat most on the list i mentioned as far as physical strength Kratos would be near the top but Soras still stronger.

Samus is definitely the most powerful.

Samus isnt in the poll.

Three words: bull shark testosterone.

Of those mentioned, Ryu Hayabusa would easily win. If anyone doubts the preponderance of Sony fanboys around here, just check out the lead Kratos has in the poll. Everyone knows that ninjas > pirates, and Kratos is only a butt pirate at that.

I would've said Kratos except come on, nobody could catch Sonic. Sonic would kick anyone's ass.

Currently playing: Uncharted: Drake's Fortune, NBA2k11, Metal Gear Solid, Picross 3d