By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Michael Pachter is a MOD on VGchartz !!!!!!!!!

once i find the link i'll post it

my signature went on strike, it's demanding 3% raise

Around the Network

April fools'???

I swear to god I think the mods need to ban who ever does these april fools threads

mM
leo-j said:
I swear to god I think the mods need to ban who ever does these april fools threads

yea, but it was funny huh...... hey guy (leo-j), this is completely unrelated, and i'm not suggesting anything by it. but how did you get that

-50,000+

did you threaten to kill someone?

Machina said:
Better not be Tor, I flirt with him all the time O_o

I was actually going to suggest it was you, and that's why you've never shown your picture on the forums.

Around the Network

I think people are just being lazy this year.

Machina said:
Torillian said:
Machina said:

I was actually going to suggest it was you, and that's why you've never shown your picture on the forums.

Oh right, and you have??! Don't think deflecting attention away from yourself onto me is going to work. I swear, if you turn out to be Pachter I won't be a happy bunny -_-

well sure I haven't shown my picture, but I'm me and therefore I know I'm not Pachter.  I don't know that you aren't though.

edit: and quit referring to yerself as a bunny!!

Machina said:
Torillian said:
Machina said:
Torillian said:
Machina said:

Oh right, and you have??! Don't think deflecting attention away from yourself onto me is going to work. I swear, if you turn out to be Pachter I won't be a happy bunny -_-

well sure I haven't shown my picture, but I'm me and therefore I know I'm not Pachter.  I don't know that you aren't though.

edit: and quit referring to yerself as a bunny!!

Yes you do, I've shown you pics before!

What's wrong with bunnies, they're cute :/

oh crap yer right, that means I'm the only mod who hasn't shown his picture, and that means if the thread title is true I'm the only possibility.

That means I'm going to have to start referring to people as "babies".

Come on, who ever it is confess!!!