By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS3 > X360 in America this week.. this is new...

Marco said:
PS3 has the best game 2010, i think. Heavy Rain,MAG,Yakuza 3, God of War 3, better Final Fantasy 13 game and and and. It's awesome

WORNG!

ALAN WAKE, MASSEFFECT 2, FINAL FANTASY 13, HALO REACH, FABLE 3, SPLINTER CELL.

god of war is one of the PS3 biggest games the ps3 should be doing at least 50K more in the US.

Around the Network

i cant see the ps3 selling more than the xbox360 worldwide at the end of this Gen. I do think that it will carry on selling more consoles worldwide weekly for the rest of it though, with the exception of weeks when the xbox has an exclusive. But i just dont think the gap in which it sells more weekly will be enough for it to over take the 360 in total sales.

PSN ID: Stokesy 

Add me if you want but let me know youre from this website

PS3 just got out of the shortage thats all, ppl just got ahead of them selves thought ps3 just sells low in U.S for no reason.

wont last long, another week at most.

the thing with the shortages is, they just got sorted ot a few days ago (before this weeks numbers) so next week, we will really see the ps3 with more stock, expect 120-130k
for example: it went from nr 28 or something to nr. 3 on amazon and other retailers like gamestop, bestbuyand so on just got new shipments
also the 360 will be lower, the 129$ deal for canada was for last week only and there is still the 360 elite bundle with forza 3 and halo: odst + a free 50$ giftcard for 300$, so basically an elite for 169$ that deal wont last long too, so expect a big gap (20-30k) between the ps3 and 360 starting in 2 or 3 weeks or so
as shipments come in and the 50$ giftcard deal ends

Fedor Emelianenko - Greatest Fighter and most humble man to ever walk the earth:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVVrNOQtlzY

Around the Network
Wandamaximoff said:
Marco said:
PS3 has the best game 2010, i think. Heavy Rain,MAG,Yakuza 3, God of War 3, better Final Fantasy 13 game and and and. It's awesome

WORNG!

ALAN WAKE, MASSEFFECT 2, FINAL FANTASY 13, HALO REACH, FABLE 3, SPLINTER CELL.

god of war is one of the PS3 biggest games the ps3 should be doing at least 50K more in the US.

Out of all those games you've mentioned only Two have already been released, one of which is on PS3 and NONE of the released ones are explicitly exclusive to Xbox360. Mass Effect 2 is not available on PS3, but it is on PC. Why have you mentioned FFXIII????? It's on both consoles and the PS3 version is better!!!!! 360 is also losing their exclusivity with the GTA4 add-on packs this year too.

If you're going to mention non-released or reviewed games how about Last Guardian, GT5, 3D Dot Game Heroes, ModNation Racers and whatever else is coming out? Killzone 3, Resistance 3, FF Versus XIII, FFXIV, Uncharted 3 etc.

-Insert PSN Portable ID here-

-Insert XBL Portable ID here-

-Insert Witty Quote/Comment here-

^
how dare could you forget The Agent?! its from Rockstar !!!!1

Fedor Emelianenko - Greatest Fighter and most humble man to ever walk the earth:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVVrNOQtlzY

Happy April Fools! lol

Official member of the Xbox 360 Squad

good

PS3 will win in Europe, every generation it has been the strongest console here. UK is the only country where Xbox360 > PS3 and in eastern europe there is still so many PS2 users who will logically upgrade to PS3 since all their favourite franchises have new iterations there.

For me, Europe and Japan are closed deal. America is much more interesting, XBox's lifespan can be shorter than PS3's. So PS3 can eventually outsell it.

MY HYPE LIST: 1) Gran Turismo 5; 2) Civilization V; 3) Starcraft II; 4) The Last Guardian; 5) Metal Gear Solid: Rising