By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - PS3 > X360 in America this week.. this is new...

Wandamaximoff said:
Marco said:
PS3 has the best game 2010, i think. Heavy Rain,MAG,Yakuza 3, God of War 3, better Final Fantasy 13 game and and and. It's awesome

WORNG!

ALAN WAKE, MASSEFFECT 2, FINAL FANTASY 13, HALO REACH, FABLE 3, SPLINTER CELL.

god of war is one of the PS3 biggest games the ps3 should be doing at least 50K more in the US.

L1$T W4RZ!!!!!1!111!!one

Around the Network

The PS3 has been equal too,or selling slightly more than the 360 for a while in the USA I thought.
Not suprising.The PS3 is a better system,and at the same price the 360 can't compete,the only reason I believe the 360 has been successful in the USA is because it's made in the USA and they like to believe their things are better than other peoples.

Playstation gaming for 18 years this 2012

Why does everyone think that the 360 will get phased out within a couple of years and that the PS3 will continue to sell bucketloads for years after?   Especially when MS said that the 360's life span is hardly even half over (do the math people)

The PS3 isn't the PS2, and the Xbox 360 isn't the Xbox....get over it.

Jedidiah-Rose said:
The PS3 has been equal too,or selling slightly more than the 360 for a while in the USA I thought.
Not suprising.The PS3 is a better system,and at the same price the 360 can't compete,the only reason I believe the 360 has been successful in the USA is because it's made in the USA and they like to believe their things are better than other peoples.

And your reasoning is 100% wrong...

that's your choice whether or not you agree with me on it,I just have very little faith in the way people in the USA think.

Playstation gaming for 18 years this 2012

Around the Network
Jedidiah-Rose said:
that's your choice whether or not you agree with me on it,I just have very little faith in the way people in the USA think.

First off what is that supossed to mean?!?!

Second how do you explain how PS1 and 2 dominated in america, and how the Wii is dominating now?  or how Toyota is the one of the most popular vehicles in the USA.  And there are plenty more examples like that.  

Americans buy whatever is the best, not whatever is strictly American made.

Calm down Yo_John117, I think he meant that 360 games library has been developed with the american gamer in mind. Therefore, the machine and its apps appeal stronger to US people.

Hidalgo said:
Calm down Yo_John117, I think he meant that 360 games library has been developed with the american gamer in mind. Therefore, the machine and its apps appeal stronger to US people.

I don't really think thats what he meant, but i'm just so sick of the anti-american crap, its getting on my nerves.

I am glad that everyone read this persons thread and not mine that i posted 3 days ago

Hidalgo said:

I was gonna say the same. The 360's library is full of very Americanised games.

Look at how they always put pictures of character on their game covers so it's easier for the American market to associate with and understand a game. I'm not saying anything bad about America or it's people, but it's how companies localise the marketting and it seems to work.

http://forums.gametrailers.com/thread/american-heavy-rain-box-art---/999063

-Insert PSN Portable ID here-

-Insert XBL Portable ID here-

-Insert Witty Quote/Comment here-