By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - New Uncharted TV Spot

This is the new Uncharted TV spot, and I have to say, I love it.

It's a mix of CGI and gameplay.

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/28168.html

Edit: I'd appreciate if someone could embed it.

Around the Network

Uncharted has one of the biggest twist that I seen in a video game since MGS2.

That's a pretty sweet video.

I'll take the case!!!

To bad its flopping. Assassins creed stole its momentum, and thats a good thing.

mM

Why would it be a good thing that Assassin's Creed stole Uncharted's momentum...?

leo-j said:
To bad its flopping. Assassins creed stole its momentum, and thats a good thing.

You got proof its flopping? the game hit stores on wednesday, with a limited release before then.

I'll take the case!!!

Around the Network

you know if theres a place where you can rent a ps3? i would do it to play uncharted :p

@Leo-J You obviously think AC is a better game, but why would you think it's a 'good thing' that it's stealing momentum from Uncharted? (If it indeed is).

Personally, after playing AC for a few hours I wasn't very impressed with it. I can't wait for Uncharted though.

Soriku said:
Harvey Birdman said:
leo-j said:

You got proof its flopping? the game hit stores on wednesday, with a limited release before then.

It relesased in the US already. 40k sales.

On the 17th right? Which would make it the first day sales. The game just officially hit stores on the 20th, so you can't call it a flop when more then half the retailers didn't get the game until the 20th.

I'll take the case!!!

Soriku said:
We'll see next week's sales...

I'll say 90 K "first week" sales.

I'll take the case!!!

@dallinor

I think he means AC is a 3rd party game so maybe it getting more sales is keeping faith of 3rd party devs in PS3

Supporter of

SONY & Nintendo

Consoles owned - SNES, N64, PS, GC, PS2, PSP, PS3

I DO NOT support Xbox

My prediction for YEARS END:

WII - 18.3 Million

Xbox 360 - 15 Million

Playstation 3 - 8.5 Million