By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The Official Wii Squad! Warriors of Light, it's time to fight!

Yay, we now have more than 20 soldiers!

Around the Network

Count me in.

Wichdog69

Should gather at least 160 before E3 starts.

Buying in 2015: Captain toad: treasure tracker,

mario maker

new 3ds

yoshi woolly world

zelda U

majora's mask 3d

Nintendogamer said:
Should gather at least 160 before E3 starts.

if your aiming for that kind of number. I hope you can advetise well

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

*cracks knuckles*

Count me in.

The rEVOLution is not being televised

Around the Network

Count me in. Your Wii army isn't complete unless you have women and children in it. Now all you need is children.

Number 24 please.

Proud member of the Mega Mario Movement

Warrior of Light

i'm in! i like number 25 :D

i'm joining

is it a good thing if i have a dead rrod'ed 360 mounted over my fireplace next to my most treasured beastie kill?

come try out the computer game i've been working on for my high school senior project, titled sling ball. http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=76669&page=1

you can view a few screenshots from the game in my photo album here; http://www.vgchartz.com/photos/album.php?album=2312

yes, this is vonboy's alt account. i can't log into my original account, and i'm not sure if i will ever be able to.

Proud Member of the Official Yoshi Fan Club!.

As the co-founder of the Sonic Support Squad, you have my loyalties.* Platforming legends have to stick together ya know.

Put me in as Smeags (Official Knuckleduster)

*Seeing as Rol is the other half of the SSS, I doubt he'll have any complaints about this decision.

There, now I have to get some sleep so I'm fit for fight later!