By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Xbox 360 Vs. PS3: Round 10 EXCLUSIVE GAMES

Carl2291 said:
coolbeans said:
Carl2291 said:
coolbeans said:
Carl2291 said:
Well...

A Wii version would kill in exclusive sales. But not so much in exclusive quality...

I think you'll better understand why I said that when you read the words before the comma.

Xbox 360 Vs. PS3: Round 10 EXCLUSIVE GAMES is the thread title...

I don't see where the mood changed?

By simply stating: "I wonder how 360 would look with real exclusives".  Yes, I'm sure many people could wonder many things not staying on topic as well but since this thread title states: "360 vs. PS3" can you at least stay on track with that?

The thead title says EXCLUSIVE GAMES too. Infact, the round itself is based on the EXCLUSIVE games.

Not multiplats.

Your point is moot. It's clear exclusive games is referring to whatever the guy on the video considers to be exclusive, and guess what, console exclusives are included in that video. You can't expect everyone to follow what is deemed to be an "exclusive" on this site, which if you ask me, is consistently used to downplay the X360 on this site.

themanwithnoname's law: As an America's sales or NPD thread grows longer, the probabilty of the comment "America = World" [sarcasticly] being made approaches 1.

Around the Network
themanwithnoname said:
Carl2291 said:
coolbeans said:
Carl2291 said:
coolbeans said:
Carl2291 said:
Well...

A Wii version would kill in exclusive sales. But not so much in exclusive quality...

I think you'll better understand why I said that when you read the words before the comma.

By simply stating: "I wonder how 360 would look with real exclusives".  Yes, I'm sure many people could wonder many things not staying on topic as well but since this thread title states: "360 vs. PS3" can you at least stay on track with that?

The thead title says EXCLUSIVE GAMES too. Infact, the round itself is based on the EXCLUSIVE games.

Not multiplats.

Your point is moot. It's clear exclusive games is referring to whatever the guy on the video considers to be exclusive, and guess what, console exclusives are included in that video. You can't expect everyone to follow what is deemed to be an "exclusive" on this site, which if you ask me, is consistently used to downplay the X360 on this site.

My point isn't moot at all. The word "Exclusive" means... "Exclusive". It is on ONE thing. Not allowing another. HIS definition of Exclusive is wrong. Infact he only uses it to give the 360 a chance, and it still lost.

The FACT is, Left 4 Dead 2 is a Multiplat game. So is Mass Effect 2. Both can be played on MULTIPLE platforms.

He even says L4D2 isn't exclusive in the video, thus making the entire round moot ¬_¬

And people sticking to the real meaning of a word, isn't used to downplay the 360. Microsoft not being able to acquire/create as many exclusives as Sony/Ninty... Downplays the 360.

coolbeans said:
Carl2291 said:
coolbeans said:
Carl2291 said:
coolbeans said:
Carl2291 said:
Well...

Not multiplats.

Sigh........Did you completely ignore certain parts of this video?  Did you happen to notice a few CONSOLE EXCLUSIVES TechnoBuffalo mentioned in his video?  He even explains why he added game like ME:2 and L4D into the discussion (I won't bother putting it in quotes since you know the logical reason as to why this is, you just don't feel like taking it into account now?).  The round is about 360 vs. PS3 if you can't find a certain game on that other console, he deemed the game exclusive for his video which renders any point about real exclusives moot (like noname said) in this thread.

The fact is... Left 4 Dead 2 and Mass Effect 2 aren't exclusive to anything. Neither if Final Fantasy XIV for that matter...

It doesn't matter anyway. 360 lost even with the "console exclusives" stuff 

xxrkoxx said:
nice post and i agree I love tge way he says 2 of the biggest 360 games are also on PC

Of which makes almost no difference as whether Sony boys like it or not, they are 2 different markets.

Carl2291 said:
themanwithnoname said:
Carl2291 said:
coolbeans said:
Carl2291 said:
coolbeans said:
Carl2291 said:
Well...

Not multiplats.

My point isn't moot at all. The word "Exclusive" means... "Exclusive". It is on ONE thing. Not allowing another. HIS definition of Exclusive is wrong. Infact he only uses it to give the 360 a chance, and it still lost.

The FACT is, Left 4 Dead 2 is a Multiplat game. So is Mass Effect 2. Both can be played on MULTIPLE platforms.

He even says L4D2 isn't exclusive in the video, thus making the entire round moot ¬_¬

And people sticking to the real meaning of a word, isn't used to downplay the 360. Microsoft not being able to acquire/create as many exclusives as Sony/Ninty... Downplays the 360.

Uhh no, you just need to get over the fact that in this comparison there is virtually no difference between an "exclusive" and a "console exclusive", no matter how many words you use in caps lock or how obvious you think it is. In a comparison between the X360 and PS3, it is irrelevant whether something is "exclusive"  or "console exclusive" because either way, it's not on the other platform. Therefore, your entire "what if?" scenario makes you seem quite desperate to show how you think the PS3 is the best console, as it has as much relevancy in this thread as the Wii does, and yet again differences between "exclusives" and "console exclusives" are negated when strictly doing a comparison between the PS3 and X360.

Nice dig at Microsoft btw.

themanwithnoname's law: As an America's sales or NPD thread grows longer, the probabilty of the comment "America = World" [sarcasticly] being made approaches 1.

Around the Network
themanwithnoname said:

Uhh no, you just need to get over the fact that in this comparison there is virtually no difference between an "exclusive" and a "console exclusive", no matter how many words you use in caps lock or how obvious you think it is. In a comparison between the X360 and PS3, it is irrelevant whether something is "exclusive"  or "console exclusive" because either way, it's not on the other platform. Therefore, your entire "what if?" scenario makes you seem quite desperate to show how you think the PS3 is the best console, as it has as much relevancy in this thread as the Wii does, and yet again differences between "exclusives" and "console exclusives" are negated when strictly doing a comparison between the PS3 and X360.

I don't need to get over it. Is it so bad to wonder how things would have been without multiplats? No.

Does it matter anyway? No. The PS3 won despite a slight rules twist.

And if facts = taking digs. I advise pulling your head from MS back end and stop crying.

Carl2291 said:
themanwithnoname said:

I don't need to get over it. Is it so bad to wonder how things would have been without multiplats? No.

Does it matter anyway? No. The PS3 won despite a slight rules twist.

And if facts = taking digs. I advise pulling your head from MS back end and stop crying.

Hypocracy does not become you carl.

I prefer

HALO

FABLE

GEARS OF WAR

MASS EFFECT

soon ALAN WAKE

than anything Sony has to offer!!

which isnt B.S. since I played the best what Sony has ro offer!!

for some reason...i want to go out and buy mass effect 1 and 2 after watching this video...and i dont even own a 360...pc ftw...

The M$ fanboys in this thread are making me want to throw up! Just get over the fact that this guy says the PS3 won.

Playing and finishing games first>>>>>>>>>>Then talking!

Opinions are subjective and just like moods, can change.

TOP 12: Deus Ex, Shadow Man, Castlevania: Symphony of the Night, Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturn, Castlevania: Lords of Shadow, Metroid Prime, Zelda (series), Uncharted (series), FF Tactics, Persona (series), Demons Souls, Vagrant Story.

MOST WANTED: Deus Ex: Human Revolution, The Last Guardian, ICO/Shadow OTC HD