By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Xbox 360 Vs. PS3: Round 10 EXCLUSIVE GAMES

Mr Puggsly said:
Hmmm... he doesn't seem bias at all.

He only looked at Halo 3 for the campaign. The real appeal to that game is the multiplayer. How's the multiplayer on Metal Gear 4?

Lost Odyssey was also one of the best selling JRPGs this gen and Final Fantasy XIII is doing great with no Japan release. It obviously has "the audience."

MGO is great.  So much you can do on it.  I still play it and it's my favorite online game.  People do cheat alot on it but you can always get the cheaters kicked so everyone can have a fun time.  I think people don't like it much is because it's 3rd person and everyone likes 1st person mostly Americans.

Around the Network

@ Leo-J: he says "if there ever was a killer app on the PS3, it's Uncharted 2".

So first of all, you're placing words in his mouth by making it "If the ps3 had a killer app it's Uncharted"

Secondly, I don't know your knowledge of the English language, but what he said was an actual valid statement, not even detracting from other games that may also be considered killer apps. The way he states it, makes it clear that if you had to pick a killer app from all the games on the PS3, Uncharted 2 would be the one to pick (according to him).

it sounds like he doesn't need to breath when he talks.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5

that was stupid.

GO PS3! xDD

Around the Network

I love this guy's unbiased reviews on games and thier rivals, but I may not bother to watch all his videos because ultimately its the consumer whom through his perspective will decide whether to buy the game or not. I mean, hardcore fanboys won't accept the good points of the competing games because they choose not to.

That's Gordon Freeman in "Real-Life"

Very interesting videos!

Play my LittleBigPlanet level: Mystic Runner. Thanks!

Wow watching these exclusives back to back makes me thankful for Sony and Microsoft. Who knows what kind of crap we would be playing without their fierce competition.

krakar said:
Wow watching these exclusives back to back makes me thankful for Sony and Microsoft. Who knows what kind of crap we would be playing without their fierce competition.

Yeah, competition is good because it produces great games. I have really enjoyed the top tier of games this generation (Mass effect 2, Uncharted 2, etc.). I am hoping for more great games this generation. 

well he didn't think kz2 was as good as i did, but i couldn't disagree with his overall analysis.

while the the 360 does have some very impressive games, the ps3 has the crown due to the edge in graphics and diversity.

i enjoyed the vids very much.

art is the excrement of culture