By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Microsoft Hate story at Wal-Mart

well what a stupid employee and fanboy he shouldnt care what you buy,luckily where i buy at wal-mart those guys know nothing about games

Around the Network

That's like EB games here in Australia, every time i go there they question me if i want to trade in my xbox for a ps3, they have a poor selection of 360 games, in every magazine wii and ps3 gets atleast 4 pages of products, software, console deals etc and the 360 gets one, it's like they don't make enough profit off it or something, when i went in to trade my ps3 and my games for a elite they were shocked and think it was the worst decision of my life, not likely.

Current Consoles: Xbox 360 Elite, Playstation 2, Gaming Rig, Nintendo Wii, Playstation 3.

Xbox Live: Jessman_Aus - Playing: Ace Combat 6, Fifa 09

Playstation Network: Jessman_Aus - Playing: MGS4, Resistance 2

Wii Freind Code: 3513-9191-8534-3866 - Playing: SSBB

Brawl Code: 1590-6125-1250

Xfire: J3ssman - Playing: Fallout 3, Farcry 2

Jessman: Fears the Mangina

You should say that you like lesbians and ask if he would prefer gay sex.

Unprofessionalism.

Unless a customer asks a clerk for his/her opinion on what to buy, that clerk should StooFoo (AKA 'STFU' BKA 'Shut The F-censored-k Up').

People have their favorites but that is not the time nor the place for that kind of behavior.

Funny, most Wal-Mart clerks I run into are middle aged ladies who barely know anything about the games. They're just assigned to the elctronics department and work the inventories. They could care less what you buy and actually probably hope no one calls upon them to open the case.

John Lucas

Words from the Official VGChartz Idiot

WE ARE THE NATION...OF DOMINATION!

johnlucas said:

Unprofessionalism.

Unless a customer asks a clerk for his/her opinion on what to buy, that clerk should StooFoo (AKA 'STFU' BKA 'Shut The F-censored-k Up').

People have their favorites but that is not the time nor the place for that kind of behavior.

Funny, most Wal-Mart clerks I run into are middle aged ladies who barely know anything about the games. They're just assigned to the elctronics department and work the inventories. They could care less what you buy and actually probably hope no one calls upon them to open the case.

John Lucas

yeah that is what i meant

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network

I do find that ironic that someone that worked in electronics even knew what a video game was....

Half of the time you can con them into giving you early copies, as they almost never know about "do not sell by" dates, like the whole K-Mart/Target debacle with Mass Effect (as well as the 7/11 Halo debacle).

I wouldn't of gone back to him like that later on your shopping trip and said something to him. A pathetic idiot like that shouldn't have extra wasted breath on him....Not so much because he's a fan of a particular system, but trying to talk you out of a game.

Don't the employees care, at all, if they sell games? I mean, I thought the reason people were in retail was to sell others products, right?

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

@ Passenger 57

First mistake, you went back to confront him

Second mistake, you took your wife to the section to get a game with lesbian sex (it's not a party game, definitely)

Third mistake, you royally got punkd!

Fourth mistake, you told a group of strangers online you got pwn3d by a nerd. Dang ...

I would have asked him just once "Did I ask you for your biased opinion? Do I care? Give me my game, fool!" as loud as I could. End of story - and no one would be laughing about your incident on Thanksgiving ...

johnlucas said:

Unprofessionalism.

John Lucas

Everything said here is true.

But..but,,,, you cant WATCH blue ray MOVIES!!!

Tsk tsk eugene, I guess calling the PS3 the 3DO wasn't enough for you, right?

At least learn how to spell Blu-ray.