By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Microsoft Hate story at Wal-Mart

So unprofessional ...

As for "Ya know at least Sony doesn't promote games with lesbian scenes in them".
He never played Fear Effect 2.

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

Around the Network
ssj12 said:

This doesnt seem to be 360 hate, directly, he is probably a religius freak that hates anything that is against the bible's teachings (and lesbians are evil according to the bible)

No it doesn't, but okay. People can make up whatever they want.

That said I wouldn't have even given the guy the opportunity. As soon as he started the 360 "interrogation" I would have shut him down.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

Well, you did buy a 360.....lol. See now I would have just said the game is for my girl as she likes lesbian scenes. But since you will never get close to a naked female, I can see how you would be offended by this. Even video games are getting more action than you.

FishyJoe said:
At least you didn't encounter crazy customers that hang out in Wal-marts trying to convince you not to buy hd-dvd.

Dude .... dude ... I was going to post this exact post and forgot. Fishy Joe, are you my twin? If you're black, 200lb plus lbs of pure chocolate, then you are my twin!

Happy Thanksgiving!

ClaudeLv250 said:
ssj12 said:

This doesnt seem to be 360 hate, directly, he is probably a religius freak that hates anything that is against the bible's teachings (and lesbians are evil according to the bible)

That said I wouldn't have even given the guy the opportunity. As soon as he started the 360 "interrogation" I would have shut him down.

Yah your right, I just didn't want my wife to see me get stupid over a game I suppose.

Around the Network
ClaudeLv250 said:
ssj12 said:

Yah your right, I just didn't want my wife to see me get stupid over a game I suppose.

madskillz said:
@ Passenger 57

First mistake, you went back to confront him

Second mistake, you took your wife to the section to get a game with lesbian sex (it's not a party game, definitely)

Third mistake, you royally got punkd!

Fourth mistake, you told a group of strangers online you got pwn3d by a nerd. Dang ...

I would have asked him just once "Did I ask you for your biased opinion? Do I care? Give me my game, fool!" as loud as I could. End of story - and no one would be laughing about your incident on Thanksgiving ...

Damn, you right man. I'll let bygons be bygons because right now I'm having so much fun playing Mass Effect I just don't care anymore. By the way great review of this game on your website. 

people in shops are always giving out bad advice.

Yesterday I heard the guy at the counter ask if the customer had Vista for the PC otherwise orange box for the PC will not work. I corrected him and said it will work with XP and showed him the description on the box label there infront of him.

Also the same day different shop the guy there told a customer who actually had a wii in stock and was guying it that he should not get one as there are no good games. He said you should get your kids an xbox instead. lucky the customer replied that he has an Xbox already and that the machine was for him.

just sell us the games and only answer questions if asked thank you

@ Passenger57

Thanks a million, homes ... I have settled for horrible service in the past - but after Delta left my luggage in the U.S. and being in Mexico without clothes for nearly a week pissed me off to no end.

That jackass was totally out of place - he should have gotten the game for you, no questions asked. I am a Christian, and if I were the one selling the game, I would only say something if the customer asked. Now, if they are under 18, I would definitely card them. However, he disrespected you, disrespected your wife and just gave you horrible customer service. I would have dismissed my wife, literally pulled him aside and told him in no uncertain terms 'If I want your advice, son, I would ask for it.'

The game rocks, and seriously, while it is possible, it's not a big deal. You can have gay relationships in Fable.

While I don't agree with that kind of lifestyle choice, I am not one to judge or condemn someone for that.

In the end, it's a game. Period. And to confront you isn't Christlike one bit ...

madskillz said:
@ Passenger57

Thanks a million, homes ... I have settled for horrible service in the past - but after Delta left my luggage in the U.S. and being in Mexico without clothes for nearly a week pissed me off to no end.

That jackass was totally out of place - he should have gotten the game for you, no questions asked. I am a Christian, and if I were the one selling the game, I would only say something if the customer asked. Now, if they are under 18, I would definitely card them. However, he disrespected you, disrespected your wife and just gave you horrible customer service. I would have dismissed my wife, literally pulled him aside and told him in no uncertain terms 'If I want your advice, son, I would ask for it.'

The game rocks, and seriously, while it is possible, it's not a big deal. You can have gay relationships in Fable.

While I don't agree with that kind of lifestyle choice, I am not one to judge or condemn someone for that.

In the end, it's a game. Period. And to confront you isn't Christlike one bit ...

Well said. I'm also Christian, and this is my favorite time of the year. Yet people get more stupid around Christmas than any other time of the year. Like you, I would never judge another person for the life they choose to live, but we should all respect others so that we can demand respect for ourselves.