By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Need new anime and manga recommendations.

Liar Game

Around the Network

Beezlebub is very good, it's like a quirky, action, teen manga. It's new as well and starting to rise the ranks in popularity.

Bet with Conegamer and AussieGecko that the PS3 will have more exclusives in 2011 than the Wii or 360... or something.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=3879752

Hikaru No Go

Please watch this anime film (Mind Game) and you will be a better person afterwards. This is the weirdest film I have seen in my life. Recommend it to anyone!

Any links to where I can watch these online?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

Around the Network

Great Teacher Onizuka (Best manga EVER)

The anime is really awesome as well. Check out the opening

Onizuka FTW (Greatest anime character EVER).

Naruto

Naruto Shippuden

Dragonball Z

Bleach

Sora No Otoshimono

Signalstar said:
Any links to where I can watch these online?

All those suggestions can be seen in

Animecrazy.net

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."

I'd recommend Baccano! My roommate is watching that right now and seems to be quite enchanted with it (while i continue to let One Piece rot my brain with its deliciousness), it's got a good balance of seriousness and humor all set in the backdrop of Prohibition-era Gang wars, and some of the characters are immortal for some reason.

Onani Master Kurosawa is a manga i've read through recently. Shocking, funny, and genuinely readable.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Words Of Wisdom said:

Fate/Stay Night - Battle/magical being anime

That's anime from several genres.  Do any of those interest you?

Don't watch the anime if you don't know the spoilers already. Just DL the game now, and all night that shit like I did and get blown away.