By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - anyone else kinda let down by gow3?

it didnt let me down, but it wasnt as good as GOW2 IMO. GOW2>>>GOW3>>>GOW1

Around the Network
Rainbird said:
Nope. It did have a slow start, but it started picking up around Hades.

Really? I thought it kind slow down in the middle... the intro was mega epic and I've replayed it at least 10 times to my friends and have convinced 4 purchases on the Poseidon fight alone.

mibuokami said:
Rainbird said:

Really? I thought it kind slow down in the middle... the intro was mega epic and I've replayed it at least 10 times to my friends and have convinced 4 purchases on the Poseidon fight alone.

Lol, okay. I thought it was pretty dull. It was a great spectacle sure, but the fight itself was pretty straightforward. The fight with Hades and pretty much all others going forward was much more fun.

Rainbird said:
mibuokami said:
Rainbird said:

Lol, okay. I thought it was pretty dull. It was a great spectacle sure, but the fight itself was pretty straightforward. The fight with Hades and pretty much all others going forward was much more fun.

I was going 'awesome' for most of the fight. It might be straight forward but the eye candy was nothing short of spectacular. I started screaming like a far girl at the superman punch bit and the Poseidon finisher? Man on man, it was so epic for me. Seriously that was the best set piece finisher since I saw 300. Instant classic.

mibuokami said:
Rainbird said:
mibuokami said:
Rainbird said:

I was going 'awesome' for most of the fight. It might be straight forward but the eye candy was nothing short of spectacular. I started screaming like a far girl at the superman punch bit and the Poseidon finisher? Man on man, it was so epic for me. Seriously that was the best set piece finisher since I saw 300. Instant classic.

It was awesome to look at, but the fight itself was mindnumbingly simple. I was let down by it, because it simply didn't live up to God of War standards, thankfully it was the only one

Around the Network
Rainbird said:
mibuokami said:
Rainbird said:
mibuokami said:
Rainbird said:

It was awesome to look at, but the fight itself was mindnumbingly simple. I was let down by it, because it simply didn't live up to God of War standards, thankfully it was the only one

Ahaha, yea I guess that's true. But seriously, I didn't really buy this game for the gameplay, its fun but GoW had my money because of the graphic, If this game's gameplay had been like any Dynasty Warrior, I'd still have just as much fun. No denying I'm extremely shallow but at least i'm honest.

mibuokami said:
Rainbird said:
mibuokami said:
Rainbird said:
mibuokami said:
Rainbird said:

Ahaha, yea I guess that's true. But seriously, I didn't really buy this game for the gameplay, its fun but GoW had my money because of the graphic, If this game's gameplay had been like any Dynasty Warrior, I'd still have just as much fun. No denying I'm extremely shallow but at least i'm honest.

Lol, honesty is good

best GOW of all time

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

I guess you're getting old :)

god of war 3, is one of the best game i have played of all time, the game play, graphics is just unspeakably the best of any game, if this game dosnet get GAME OF THE YEAR than there are some retarted people out there !!!!!