By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - anyone else kinda let down by gow3?

one more thing :there is no way that GOW III is shorter than II

i beat GOWII in 7.5 hours but it took me 11.5 to beat GOWIII(both on normal difficulty)

Around the Network
geddesmond2 said:
animefobber said:

I mean, i still enjoyed the game but it didn't really leave me in awe like the previous gow games, plus it was pretty short compared to gow2. 

Really you think that? I beat GOW2 in 3 hours on a speed run. I beat GOW3 in 6 hours on a speed run also I was blown away by everything. The end fight with Zeus was nothing compared to GOW1s Ares boss battle (Best boss battle ever) but the Hades fight, Posideon fight, Cronos fight. They were out of this world man

wow! Spoilers much? >.<

SpartanFX said:
one more thing :there is no way that GOW III is shorter than II

i beat GOWII in 7.5 hours but it took me 11.5 to beat GOWIII(both on normal difficulty)

well, i don't know about you but when i finished gow3 i clocked in at around 10 hours and when i checked my save data for gow2 i clocked in at around 12 hours

Currently Watching - Naruto, One Piece

Waiting For - Skyrim, Mass Effect 3

PS3 Trophies

GOW3 is the best in the series imo

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

nope. best game in the series... it is also a pain on titan/choas... gow1 has the hardest part of the game, in the end where you fight your clones... but this one was insane at times... the cerbeus fight when you come back to hades is a pain...

the puzzles were not as challenging as 1 but i loved the cube thingy.. really impressive...

as far as awe worthy moments... none of the others compare...

and combat is far more impressive now... switching weapons is a breeze.. allowing for easier combos and each weapons is fun to use.

Around the Network

If by letdown you mean I've only just stopped jizzing in my pants, then yes, massive letdown.

I enjoyed it. Wasn't disappointed at all. Some games just don't wow others I guess.

this might be Off Topic, but was anyone else reminded about the "Cube" Movie when they saw the Labyrinth?

i wasn't let down by this, just amused

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

Not even the slightest.

Nope. It did have a slow start, but it started picking up around Hades.