By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Games that deserve more sales in your opinion

No More Heroes
No More Heroes 2: Desperate Struggle
Tatsunoko vs. Capcom: Ultimate All-Stars

Around the Network

ICO and Beyond Good & Evil. Like Squilliam I think the market normally sorts itself out - but those two really did deserve more sales with respect to their quality, innovative touches and superb nature.

Try to be reasonable... its easier than you think...

None. If a game didn't get high sales then its not the gamers who are at fault but the developers/ publishers/ whoever runs the game that didn't promote their game towards a large enough audience, it could be due to a bad timing to release the game, or the game just simply did not have the desired qualities for millions of people and not just gamers to go out and get the game. So basically what Squilliam said.

Demon's Souls
Valkyria Chronicles
Eternal Sonata
Folklore
Star Ocean 4
White Knight Chronicles
Disgaea 3- Time to save NiS
Demon's Souls
Resonance of Fate

From this Gen.  Last Gen way to many to list.

Mass Effect 2 (barely 20K this week) and Killzone 2.

Around the Network

Killzone 2 for sure

Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn as well

Valkyria Chronicles needs more too.

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

Final Fantasy VII

''Hadouken!''

No such thing.

There are two unrelated, independent ways to determine quality: My personal taste, and general public preference.

The former has nothing to do with sales, and the latter is already directly related to them anyways.

Squilliam said:
I think all games deserve the sales they get.

Considering some 'games' can be very good, but lack advertising or support from their publishers, you may want to alter your perception.  The people who develop the game and those who publish the game are two different groups and it takes support from both sides to make a game successful.  Claiming games deserve whatever sales they get, if you're implying that games should sell based on 'how good they are', that is a very ignorant view.

Six upcoming games you should look into:

deadly premonition, Tales of Vesperia 360, Ninja Gaiden 2

Not a 360 fanboy, just a PS3 fanboy hater that likes putting them in their place ^.^