By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Will you buy the Playstation Move?

Will you buy the Playstation Move?

Yes 215 48.21%

No 139 31.17%

Don't Know 92 20.63%

Total:446

I've already got the Eye, Official headset, Dualshock and sixaxis. Why stop now? Heheh.

4 ≈ One

Around the Network

If it has great games... HELL YEH! With Heavy Rain, LBP and shooters it looks as tho I will.

If SONY is smart they will bundle it with every PS3.

Playing and finishing games first>>>>>>>>>>Then talking!

Opinions are subjective and just like moods, can change.

TOP 12: Deus Ex, Shadow Man, Castlevania: Symphony of the Night, Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturn, Castlevania: Lords of Shadow, Metroid Prime, Zelda (series), Uncharted (series), FF Tactics, Persona (series), Demons Souls, Vagrant Story.

MOST WANTED: Deus Ex: Human Revolution, The Last Guardian, ICO/Shadow OTC HD

No, the games that are announced for it aren't worth the price tag. imo

Fair pricing and a strong game library = sold.

Rockstar: Announce Bully 2 already and make gamers proud!

Kojima: Come out with Project S already!

huaxiong90 said:
Fair pricing and a strong game library = sold.

it boils down to how well they market their product

Around the Network

No, I've a Wii and a PS3 I enjoy Wii games and PS3 games, but honestly I haven't seen any PS3 game that'll benefit from motion control.... and quite honestly the games showed at the GDC weren't quite excited for me.

With the library I've seen so far it's a no of course this can change quick...

Former something....

HanzoTheRazor said:
If it has great games... HELL YEH! With Heavy Rain, LBP and shooters it looks as tho I will.

If SONY is smart they will bundle it with every PS3.

EVERY ps3? jesus christ you actually agree that it should happen? what are you, Ken Kutaragi the guy who told us to get two jobs, anyway its more like if sony is stupid they will bundle it with EVERY ps3, remember that the first time they forced the 600 hundred price tag down our throats if we ever wanted one and look how well that went which only pinned them in third place, if they are smart they first prove to us that move is worth the investment and that the games developed for it are on par with wii games if not better and then offer it as a optional bundle now this is the correct path to enlightment not shove every ps3 with move attached to be shoved down our throats and expect us to pay $300+ for it.

Based on the library of games shown so far. Nope.

Right now I am more interested in the interfacing advances that this could lead to. If they enhance the XMB with the Move at launch I will get it day one. Games are a differant story though. I still am not sure about the lack of motion in the sub controller.

Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL