By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Will you buy the Playstation Move?

Will you buy the Playstation Move?

Yes 215 48.21%

No 139 31.17%

Don't Know 92 20.63%

Total:446

i m not gonna lie as of now,

heavy rain
Resident evil 5
soccom 4

do appeal to me big time,,,,but they need to do more if they want my money :D

Around the Network

Hell Ya can't wait PS move here I come

mrpink said:
HanzoTheRazor said:
If it has great games... HELL YEH! With Heavy Rain, LBP and shooters it looks as tho I will.

If SONY is smart they will bundle it with every PS3.

EVERY ps3? jesus christ you actually agree that it should happen? what are you, Ken Kutaragi the guy who told us to get two jobs, anyway its more like if sony is stupid they will bundle it with EVERY ps3, remember that the first time they forced the 600 hundred price tag down our throats if we ever wanted one and look how well that went which only pinned them in third place, if they are smart they first prove to us that move is worth the investment and that the games developed for it are on par with wii games if not better and then offer it as a optional bundle now this is the correct path to enlightment not shove every ps3 with move attached to be shoved down our throats and expect us to pay $300+ for it.

No thank you, I dont want garbage shovelwares like the Wii if I ever buy PSmove.

Im drunk so sure, why the hell not?

edit: gah, all the qoutes and replies I added just vanished *sigh*

Well, yes, because I was interested in motion controls from the start (but the games I want to play are on PS3) and I already have a PS Eye

Around the Network

It's pretty stupid to ask right now since they haven't shown anything except Wii knockoffs.

I already have a Wii so I don't need to buy the a whole new set of accessories and games to play the same games. Show me something that I can't do on my Wii, and I'll buy one.

No, and I probably never will.  I own a Wii and quite simply, one system with motion controls is enough for me.  I've bought enough accessories in my lifetime to know that everytime an add-on is supposed to change how we play games it falls flat on it's face.  Plus, the last thing I want to see is motion controls become the defacto controller for all consoles.  I enjoy lying on my ass and using a regular controller.

nightsurge said:
Im drunk so sure, why the hell not?

heavy rain is gonna support it so i m thinking even if u were sober u wold have said yes :P

twesterm said:
It's pretty stupid to ask right now since they haven't shown anything except Wii knockoffs.

I already have a Wii so I don't need to buy the a whole new set of accessories and games to play the same games. Show me something that I can't do on my Wii, and I'll buy one.

Most things they showed at GDC clearly were "Wii knockoffs", but not all of them. As far as I know the "augmented reality" games like Move Party or Eye Pet can't be done with the Wii. I mean, I totally understand if you think that concept isn't different enough and/or unappealing, but that doesn't mean you should talk as if it didn't exist.

i think the move is good. not too awesome (yet), hopefully E3 will change all of that. when the move drops, it will REALLY do everything! right now it does everything but motion controls. =P

End of 2010 Predictions (Original Prediction Made: Jan. 1, 2010---Revised April 1, 2010---Revised Again July 1, 2010---Revised Again on Nov. 1, 2010)

PS3: 46 MIL (April Revision: 44 MIL, July Revision 43 MIL, Nov. Revision 45MIL)

360: 44 MIL (April Revision: 46 MIL, July Revision: 48 MIL, Nov. Revision 49MIL)

WII: 82 MIL (Apr. Revision: 84 MIL, Jul. Revision: 82 MIL, Nov. Revision: 82MIL)

THE MUST BUY LIST of 2010: Gran Turismo 5

THE BOUGHT LIST of 2010: White Knight Chrnociles, Heavy Rain, Final Fantasy 13, God of War 3, Modnation Racers, Sports Champions