By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Surfer Girl 'credibility' and 'questions' thread

“In the entertainment business, there are only heaven and hell, and nothing in between and as soon as our customers bore of our products, we will crash.”  Hiroshi Yamauchi

TAG:  Like a Yamauchi pimp slap delivered by Il Maelstrom; serving it up with style.

Around the Network

Actually surfer girl's record's been pretty good so far. I'm impressed.

Of course there will always be peopel that doubt her, and those that doubt her just for being right.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

Surfer Girl is claiming Duke Nukem Forever is going to be released on PS3 and 360 next year... Credibility - 1000

Will we be seeing another 2d mario platformer for the DS i.e NSMB2 or New Super Mario World perhaps ?

Soriku said:

Ah, here comes the hater. I know it seems unlikely, but what if it happens? If it does, her credibility just rose 9001 points.

Ask her for :

A new Chrono trigger game or remake ?

Final fantasy VI remake ? (on consoles)

A real pokemon RPG or MMORPG for Wii ?

And accept that you love her :)

carlos710 - Capitán Primero: Nintendo Defense Force

"Wii are legion, for Wii are many"

Around the Network

Please ask here this:

Is Gran Turismo Portable (PSP) still being made?? cus the devs aren't clear

ALSO

FFVII REMAKE!! is it coming or not, n on what

Supporter of

SONY & Nintendo

Consoles owned - SNES, N64, PS, GC, PS2, PSP, PS3

I DO NOT support Xbox

My prediction for YEARS END:

WII - 18.3 Million

Xbox 360 - 15 Million

Playstation 3 - 8.5 Million

Ask her if she has ever heard anything about the Shenmue franchise in the last 2 years.

Getting an XBOX One for me is like being in a bad relationship but staying together because we have kids. XBone we have 20000+ achievement points, 2+ years of XBL Gold and 20000+ MS points. I think its best we stay together if only for the MS points.

Nintendo Treehouse is what happens when a publisher is confident and proud of its games and doesn't need to show CGI lies for five minutes.

-Jim Sterling

Get back to me on her FFVII remake answer.

Legend11 said:
Surfer Girl is claiming Duke Nukem Forever is going to be released on PS3 and 360 next year... Credibility - 1000

Okay, now this is not me saying I believe in Surfer Girl, but please learn to understand sarcasm.

2) Yes, Duke Nukem Forever is still coming out in fall 2008, for PS360 and computing machines. It is even coming out before that supposedly-existent Sadness game. Also, according to two emails I have received, Chinese Democracy is coming out next year.

Soriku (Korilos), you are really annoying the hell out of that girl ain't you?