By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Surfer Girl 'credibility' and 'questions' thread

Soriku said:
SE don't seem to happy with Sony ATM.

But we'll see.

Any more questions?

Where are you getting that from?

S-E wanted Sony to improve their marketing and now we have PS3 ads plastered all over the world. S-E wanted lower price PS3 and now we have the PS3 available for the launch PS2 price. They even went as far as to put "ONLY on PLAYSTATION3" in both their TGS trailers. For a company that is not happy they certainly don't seem to be expressing themselves properly.

Around the Network

Stop avoiding the point, where are you getting your "S-E don't seem to happy with Sony" comments from?

jhlennon1 said:
Soriku said:

But we'll see.

Any more questions?

S-E wanted Sony to improve their marketing and now we have PS3 ads plastered all over the world. S-E wanted lower price PS3 and now we have the PS3 available for the launch PS2 price. They even went as far as to put "ONLY on PLAYSTATION3" in both their TGS trailers. For a company that is not happy they certainly don't seem to be expressing themselves properly.

SE wanted Sony to decide on what part of the PS3 to market (a subtle way of telling them to market the games), this new compaign trying to market all of the features seems to be going against what SE was implying.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

ClaudeLv250 said:
jhlennon1 said:
Soriku said:

But we'll see.

Any more questions?

SE wanted Sony to decide on what part of the PS3 to market (a subtle way of telling them to market the games), this new compaign trying to market all of the features seems to be going against what SE was implying.

Really?

I have lost count on how many Assassins Creed and Call of Duty 4 ads I have seen from Sony. They are also starting advertising MGS4, Uncharted, Ratchet among many more.

So Sony are doing exactly what S-E were implying as Sony cannoy escape the Bluray aspect of the PS3. They have to advertise that as well, they don't have a choice, and S-E know that.

They were talking about PS3 marketing and not individual games. As in focus on it as a game machine.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

Around the Network

Well, These look like marketing PS3 as a game machine to me:

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2007/11/16/sneak-preview-of-new-ps3-ads/

jhlennon1 said:
Stop avoiding the point, where are you getting your "S-E don't seem to happy with Sony" comments from?

Soriku thinks.  KH3 on the Wii SURFER GIRL SAY SO!!  = SE would not make a KH3 on the Wii if they were happy with Sony.

Soriku said:
konnichiwa said:
jhlennon1 said:

Soriku thinks.  KH3 on the Wii SURFER GIRL SAY SO!!  = SE would not make a KH3 on the Wii if they were happy with Sony.

???

IF I am wrong can you answer his question then?

Ok let it go then.

Still no answer on FFVII remake?

And ask her if Rockstar and Sony are friends again after the fallout at the end of last year?

Also, there are rumors that Sony paid S-E for a game, ask if this is true or not?