By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - A new God of war in the works?!?

It'll be a prequal to GOW1. You'll play Kratos in the Spartan Army... leading up to the demise of his family and his hatred of Ares.

And I do believe it'll SOMEWHAT involve his brother.

Around the Network

i remember when GOW1 came out the secret videos showed two possible new game ideas one being Zeus is his father and the other about his brother who died so the brother thing is possible.

I Hate the fact that all these pillows are contaminated by retard!!

My guess:it's going to be dlc for god of war III...But that doesn't mean that they won't be making new titles

Another update: It also seems that whenever the lightning strikes there is a reflection of a person or a god in the water, could be a reflection of kratos, who knows

esssam said:

Another update: It also seems that whenever the lightning strikes there is a reflection of a person or a god in the water, could be a reflection of kratos, who knows

its definitely kratos lol....

maybe a game during his exploits when he was with the spartan army???

Owner of PS1/PSOne , PS2 phat/slim  , PS3 phat/slim , PS Eye+Move and PSP phat/slim/brite/go (Sony)

The Official PS Vita Thread! Get all your latest PS Vita news here! Come join us!

Around the Network

I really hope its another GOW game, its to good of a game and series to stop making, sales are good, They need to make another GOW game period, Pretty Please with sugar ontop lol

lets wait till the thing fills up

maybe it will be a godofwar mmo, were all spartans fighting to kill the gods all over again. that would be amazing.

Being in 3rd place never felt so good

Has anyone noticed the reflection of someone(probably Kratos) in the rain puddle? His face is freaking scary.

Currently playing

MLB 09: The Show(PS3)

Well, it would be pretty darned amazing if it somehow reveals that the next god of war game will be a 2 player campaign in which he fights with his brother.

Money can't buy happiness. Just video games, which make me happy.