By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - A new God of war in the works?!?

People who got the platinum trophy for god of war 3 were given a link to a mysterious website, http://www.godofwar.com/spartansstandtall/.

Since the launch of the game, the website featured light rain and a small shield on the top right corner which wa a quarter filled, but today, the shield became half filled and the rain seems to have become much harder.

Only another half to go!

Is it a God of War DLC? PSP game? God of War 4?? Tell us what u think!!!

*MINOR SPOILER*

At one of the last cutscenes from the battle with zeus, he proclaimed to Gia, "Your Pawn Has Failed You, Perhaps you should have used your other one." Huge hint on maybe seeing who this other character was and why she didnt use him (Kratos's brother?)

Minor update: it seems that you also get the secret website by doing the highest hit combo, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGZOXRQ25O8, could it be that the bar fills once everytime a person performs such a combo and that the person who has done it in the video is the first to do so??

MAJOR UPDATE: The Bar is now 3/4 full and the website hasnt change much except that i can see something which looks like an ear covering the left side of the screen see it for urself , http://www.godofwar.com/spartansstandtall/.  What do u think it is?

ANOTHER MAJOR UPDATE:  Bar is full !!! IT IS ANOTHER PSP GOW GAME YAYYYYYYYYY!!!! CELEBRATE!!!! HERES HOPING THAT IT IS LONGER THAN THE FIRST ONE!!

Around the Network

Unfortunately its probably a new psp title..

“Absolutely, we can do much more with it. I don’t know if we are even close to 50 percent of PlayStation 3’s power at this point,” said Asmussen about God of War 3.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME???

Actually, there have been rumors that it could be a free DLC showing us an alternate ending to the game!! :)

a lot of people are rumouring that the bar fills up when people earn the platinum of GOW3. A good suggestion as you get the address when you platinum the game, guess we will just have to wait.

Platinums/100% Completion: Super Stardust HD, Linger In Shadows, Uncharted: Drake's Fortune, Burnout Paradise, Shaun White Snowboarding, Tomb Raider: Underworld, X-Men Origins: Wolverine, LittleBigPlanet, Terminator: Salvation, Assassin's Creed II, WipEout HD, Ratchet And Clank: A Crack In Time, Uncharted 2: Among Thieves, God Of War, God of War II, God of War III, inFamous.

Working on: GTA IV - 87%, Batman: Arkham Asylum - 80%.

My guess is that it will be his brother because in god of war 1, there was a bonus scene in which Gaia told us about his brother and how he grew up in the underworld, and since kratos killed Hades, the brother probably escaped!!

Around the Network

Can anyone guess what the heavy rain and the shield might represent? will something rise from the water??????????????????

i hope they leave the greek mythology and venture somewhere else...

having a god of war set in sparta/greece will feel kinda wrong without kratos leading the way...

there are plently of other cultures that have gods... if that is what is to be the main theme.

God of War with Egyptian mythology would be a dream come true! Imagine ripping horus's head off, but i dont think it will be because the shield on the website looks more spartan-ish

I'm guessing when it's full there will be a Storm... or hurricane. I think it's a hint to their next project but not another GoW. What would a storm have to do with GoW?

4 ≈ One

yeah, u have a point but i think it is a god of war because the website is called "Spartans stand tall" and Kratos and his brother are from sparta