By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - A new God of war in the works?!?

a prequel to god of war, before chains of olympus.

I assume its for PS3 too..

either that or the DLC

mM
Around the Network

I actually hope it's a psp title....GOW:CO was awesome

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

lets face it, it could be anything. Yeah in GOW1 it said about Kratos' brother but at the end of GOW1 it showed Kratos being the god of war in modern day warfare and obviously that hasn't happened, they didn't know what direction they were going to go in so we can't say that it's definitely going to be his brother, but we can't rule it out either.

Platinums/100% Completion: Super Stardust HD, Linger In Shadows, Uncharted: Drake's Fortune, Burnout Paradise, Shaun White Snowboarding, Tomb Raider: Underworld, X-Men Origins: Wolverine, LittleBigPlanet, Terminator: Salvation, Assassin's Creed II, WipEout HD, Ratchet And Clank: A Crack In Time, Uncharted 2: Among Thieves, God Of War, God of War II, God of War III, inFamous.

Working on: GTA IV - 87%, Batman: Arkham Asylum - 80%.

I wonder if people getting the platinum fills it up up or it just does it over time.

but I do want a god of war 4 :(

Around the Network

I actually wouldnt mind another God Of War PSP game, Chains Of Olympus was fantastic. In saying that I would prefer another God Of War on the Ps3.

My best guess is... the rain getting stronger is symbolism for Thor coming.  The Norse gods heard the cry of the Greek gods, Thor hears it first so he is the first to arrive... and so starts the new trilogy.

or maybe Tefnut if they decide to do the Egyptian trilogy next.

areseris said:

My best guess is... the rain getting stronger is symbolism for Thor coming.  The Norse gods heard the cry of the Greek gods, Thor hears it first so he is the first to arrive... and so starts the new trilogy.

or maybe Tefnut if they decide to do the Egyptian trilogy next.

I like the way you think :p

i think its a free dlc or a psp game, they didnt have time to develop another ps3 game, well ill keep u guys updated on this thread

They will absolutely make another God of War for the PS3. GOW3 is going to be the best selling in the franchise...there's no way Sony will leave that kind of money on the table. This will be the end of GOW just like MGS4 was the end of that series as well.